Celebrity
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 4, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Still 3 days my excitement level is so high ☺️
4 0
On Bai Lu • Jan 4, 2025
Person Bai Lu
I'm excited ☺️ finally gonna watch her drama she is the reason I'm into cdrama..
11 1
Replying to Shaoyaoville • Jan 4, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
female centric dramas scare y'all?? 😭
He is also have important role please give it try before judge it 🙏
6 2
Replying to bonnie • Jan 4, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Looks interesting, and I really like Bai Lu.. however, I love her real voice.. sad..
Lol it's her own voice and her voice dubbing improved greatly
6 2
Replying to SkY • Jan 3, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
yeah same 😫
🥺
1 0
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 3, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
I'm waited 1 year for bailu drama haha it's finally coming I can't believe it 😭
7 2
Replying to Nature Granger • Jan 3, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
☺️
Welcome 😁 haha ..
0 0
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 3, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Drama is coming maybe many unwanted guest will come here so just ignore them , just enjoy the drama and discuss plot here don't bring another drama here..
7 1
Replying to Vniverse • Jan 3, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
I love Bai Lu so much. She's the best 🤩🤩
☺️
1 2
Replying to WhJ • Jan 3, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Thanks for the explanation. Because the song came out some years ago I was wondering whether fans suggested that…
Singer is bailu fan
6 1
Replying to Eignn • Jan 3, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
For those who may be coming here after getting the wrong information from a group of persons, here is to clarify…
also it's kunning palace producer
5 0
Replying to Meari21 • Jan 3, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Is the January 7 release date real?
Yes it's officially confirmed
3 0
Replying to SkY • Jan 3, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Someone said it was being released on January 8th, is that true?
January 7 confirmed
1 1
Replying to boooo • Jan 3, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
the streets have been saying either 6th, 7th or 8th January
January 7 confirmed
1 1
Replying to 9354263 • Jan 3, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
I hope the rumour is true pls😭
January 7 confirmed
2 0
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 3, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Release date confirmed it's January 7 I'm so excited 😊😭
5 0
Replying to Sanjiii123 • Jan 2, 2025
Title Unveil: Jadewind
How many days of filming ?
1 month
2 3
Replying to Nature Granger • Jan 2, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique Spoiler
January first week goona release
Yeah rumour date is 8
0 0
Replying to ShaliniGupta • Jan 1, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Whennn????
January first week goona release
1 2
Replying to IdealLifeDreamRealm • Jan 1, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Cruel how? Will the male lead be killed by the female lead?
😭
1 0