Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Feb 14, 2023
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Cheese
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 30, 2021
Replying to ZaveidM • Dec 28, 2022
Don't worry about the series, a lot of GMMTV series they changed the plot, for example Bad Buddy they only keep…
yes i am proud of them doing that
0 0
Replying to dosinthesauce • Dec 28, 2022
Can I ask why? It seems so cute this show. I thought the OG story would be cute too😭
( i was literally shocked like look at me rn can't stop talking what i read)
0 0
Replying to dosinthesauce • Dec 28, 2022
Can I ask why? It seems so cute this show. I thought the OG story would be cute too😭
i was shocked in the beginning cause i never knew that the novel is more mature than the series but i am thankful that they changed the plot and removed the mature scenes and stick with the hs feeling. i love the series sm that they are my dose of happiness this late 2022 <3
3 2
Replying to Sirius_k • Dec 28, 2022
Is it good??
it's different from the series, i still prefer the series cause it literally feels like hs
3 0
Replying to Sirius_k • Dec 28, 2022
Is it good??
naur it's kinda mature especially the opening of the novel💀
1 2
Replying to dosinthesauce • Dec 28, 2022
Can I ask why? It seems so cute this show. I thought the OG story would be cute too😭
they changed a lot from the novel, the opening of the novel is kinda 18+ and ain't Tinn and Gun in highschool? And the condom box💀 damn i don't recommended you reading it if you already love the series
0 5
Replying to Gian • Dec 28, 2022
SCREAMINGhttps://twitter.com/GREAM301043/status/1608052465106292736Fourth said that the pinky scene was just a…
i can sleep peacefully later with this comment, thank you soldier!
2 0
Replying to katkit • Dec 28, 2022
SPOILERRRRRR ALERTTTTTTTT:I AM ROOTING FOR THE SIDE COUPLES ESPECIALLY SOUND AND WINNY, I SAW AN EDIT ON TIKTOK…
lmao i didn't know that it was shown in msp open house open heart, i didn't want any spoilers so i didn't watched it😂 but the editing makes me SO excited :DD
1 0
On My School President • Dec 28, 2022
Title My School President Spoiler
SPOILERRRRRR ALERTTTTTTTT:









I AM ROOTING FOR THE SIDE COUPLES ESPECIALLY SOUND AND WINNY, I SAW AN EDIT ON TIKTOK WHERE THEY HOLD EACH OTHERS HANDS LIKE THEY'RE CONFIRMING THEIR RELATIONSHIP TOGETHER OMGGGGGGGGGGG BYEEEEEEEEEEE
0 1
Replying to Gian • Dec 28, 2022
They're going to have an Instagram live on Friday so if anyone have some questions for the cast you can go reply…
thanks for sharing!!
0 0
Replying to katkit • Dec 28, 2022
https://youtu.be/cE1xrkrlewoHis voice is so beautiful
Sorry for commenting here a lot rn, i really can't wait until next year ;(
0 1
On My School President • Dec 28, 2022
I WAS FINDING FOURTH'S TWITTER ACCOUNT TO FOLLOW HIM BUT INSTEAD I FOUND HIS OLD ACCOUNT WHICH IS CUTE! I bet he forgot his password in his old twitter account.
0 4
Replying to _Li_ • Dec 27, 2022
Lmao, we are eternal theorists. 🤝🏻
of course we are, hope my theory is correct though :DD
2 0
On My School President • Dec 27, 2022
Why do I kept commenting here? hehhe. By the way I discovered something! In the scenes where Tinn and Gun took a picture you can see the lightning. It has blue, purple and pink which represents the bisexual flag color. I searched about the lightning and it said that it represents the bisexual characters. So that means Tinn and Gun are bisexuals? or just Gun? or it's just a lightning without any meaning cause i'm just being delusional? What are your thoughts?
2 2