Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jun 12, 2026
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 2, 2021
On The Glory • Mar 18, 2025
Title The Glory Spoiler
Honestly... I'm quite surprise He is a widower and his x-wife is FL stepsister 🥲 its weird to think about is and They even have a daughter 🫣 it means before FL ... ML and FL stepsister are in love each other and even have a daughter together. Like whatttt????

I prefer single ML .. ruthless or gray ML doesn't bother me but widower and ML that had lover before FL... This kind of bothering me... like a lot!!! . is anyone have this kind of issue as well?
6 3
Replying to DuDevotee • Mar 18, 2025
Title The Glory
Without being biased to Dudu but literally this drama got me starring at the tv for 40 minutes straight. I wasn’t…
The pace is amazing usually I watch C drama in 1.5 or 2 x speed. But in here it's getting too fast 😅
1 0
Replying to DuDevotee • Mar 18, 2025
Title The Glory
I gotta put some respect to MOTHER’s name, Teacher WEN ZHENG RONG your performance is impeccable🔥😩🔥
Love her... so amazing
0 0
Replying to steakandpasta • Mar 18, 2025
Title The Glory Spoiler
When you watch the part with FL and the daughter, you'll see she (the daughter) implied dada was the one that…
I really can't get the ML at all at this point. He even burn his own house and what are the purpose of this?
1 1
Replying to Illie412 • Mar 18, 2025
Title The Glory
does anyone not remember that the ML is Mo fang from legend of shenli, I thought the ML was Jing boran ngl because…
I just realized...Idk but ML face remind me a little bit of Deng Lun..
0 0
Replying to jinshisfrog • Mar 18, 2025
Title The Glory
especially the mother of hanyan, her performance was so good! I think it might've been the first time I was so…
Agree.. she is very good
1 0
Replying to Ninjasama • Mar 18, 2025
Title The Glory
Does anyone know which dynasty clothing style belongs? I really like female lead's clothes.
Agree its so pretty... but a very high neckline
1 1
Replying to Ruby_Boulevard • Mar 18, 2025
Title The Glory
I'm not very fond of the FL, I find her bland and flat. I will writer furhter opinions as the story unfolds widely.…
maybe you can drop it
1 1
Replying to 12979275 • Mar 18, 2025
Title The Glory
I'm sorry to say this but it feels off because cdl is not a good actress.
its not that... its about the plot ..not everything is about acting.. relax 🤭
3 0
Replying to bunnyfreakz • Mar 18, 2025
Title The Glory
Episode one is kinda off, FL is cold, devoid of feeling and observe everything like it was her second life but…
Yes I get that kind of feeling too.. all her life she should be on the countryside so.. how can she be this clever and calm.
2 1
Replying to DuDevotee • Mar 12, 2025
They were just rehearsing, and I'm already a complete and utter emotional wreck! Heart pounding, limbs flailing,…
Don't tell me it's a kiss scene 🤭
2 1
Replying to 8559799 • Mar 11, 2025
Yes, the old people makeup was so well done here. For cang hao and qing yi, then li jie too, they really looked…
I noticed the make up artist putting freckles and textured CDL, YA and JZ by adding wrinkles and even eye bags on CDL etc to make them look believable... I would be insecure if I was CDL 😅 usually female artist want to look good in every moment
1 2
On Veil of Shadows • Mar 11, 2025
Cang Hao and Qing Yi make up are so good.. They look old and natural... They sure don't mind being not 'good looking' 👍 Sometimes in other drama they just use white hair and beard 😅
4 26
Replying to happymiian • Mar 10, 2025
Title The Glory
this should air after SiJin, and Legend of the Female General after The Glory 😾
Yay
0 0
Replying to Smile • Mar 10, 2025
Title The Glory
the trailer looks promising looking forward to it 🥰
Love it
1 0
Replying to LOVE FOF • Mar 9, 2025
Person Chen Du Ling
If my calculations are correct then:1 person = 100 flowers weekly (600 coins) = 300 flowers monthly (1800) 🌸1…
How to earn coins? are we have to buy them?
0 1
Replying to Yuchen • Mar 9, 2025
Title The Glory
"The Glory" official Weibo released a new poster as reservations hit 800,000.https://weibo.com/7908770983/PhC1ipoZi
is this good? reaching 800,000 or is it common c-drama reaching 800,000 ??
0 2
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 7, 2025
It's difficult to determine what's happening in this scene rn unless we'll see another reuters, It appears there's…
no its not.. I watch the video its just another girl from fox clan.. not LWY .. im sure
0 0
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 7, 2025
It's difficult to determine what's happening in this scene rn unless we'll see another reuters, It appears there's…
its WWY and WSG ... she has fox nail
2 2