K-Drama
Replying to moony • Sep 27, 2023
Title I Cannot Reach You
I FOUND IT WITH ENG SUBS FINALLY!!
yes i need it
0 0
On I Cannot Reach You • Sep 27, 2023
Title I Cannot Reach You
so if there is no longer sub, when will it be out?
2 1
Replying to moony • Sep 27, 2023
Title I Cannot Reach You
I FOUND IT WITH ENG SUBS FINALLY!!
is not there
0 4
On Enigma • Sep 26, 2023
Title Enigma
i want to ask is Yiwa related to any of the enigma? She seems to be following Ajin.
4 1
Replying to Gian • Sep 26, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
well their official CP name is BaiFan instead of FanBai for a reason XP
where do you watch that?
0 1
Replying to yamakifan143 • Sep 26, 2023
Title Enigma
hi, english is not my 1st language... can you please tell me what do you mean by "faen"...?
yes
1 0
Replying to Gian • Sep 26, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
well their official CP name is BaiFan instead of FanBai for a reason XP
idk why am i thinking of white rice XD
0 3
Replying to Candora • Sep 26, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me Spoiler
Rui and teng are brother and zong yi chick friend is with teng
huh? Zi An u mean?
0 5
Replying to Gian • Sep 26, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
ep 8 got leaked I assume
so will the next week episode still be 8 or 9?
0 2
On Kiseki: Dear to Me • Sep 26, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
why is there 2 episodes this week? Isn’t it 1 episode per week? (saw it on kisskh website)
2 5
Replying to Chayen • Sep 26, 2023
Title And Yet, You Are So Sweet
i only found chinese subtitles
i had dm you alr
1 0
Replying to Tajia • Sep 25, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
I really need to read the novel,can anyone help me?
yes
0 0
Replying to Asian Culture Enthusiast • Sep 25, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
Omg I just found out that they got 10 years difference with their real age. Ze Rui looks younger than his age.…
is 9 years to be exact
1 0
On Sleep • Sep 25, 2023
Title Sleep
is it worth watching?
0 0
Replying to nielyngrace • Sep 25, 2023
Title And Yet, You Are So Sweet
dvd out September 20th. anyone know where to watch?
i only found chinese subtitles
0 4
Replying to Sarita96 • Sep 24, 2023
Title You Are Mine
So far so good. what I am most curious has nothing to do with the series. I am wondering why a relatively young…
he has a bit of taiwanese accent also if u noticed
2 4
On Naughty Babe • Sep 24, 2023
Title Naughty Babe
why is Aon always smiling? And mr chian is sus...
2 0
On Love in Translation • Sep 23, 2023
Title Love in Translation
episode 6 makes me cry 🥲
0 0
On Immersion • Sep 23, 2023
Title Immersion
very strange and interesting movie
0 1
On Immersion • Sep 23, 2023
Title Immersion Spoiler
why is that old man learning math?
1 0
