Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 13, 2021
On Doctor Slump • Feb 19, 2024
Title Doctor Slump Spoiler
The Glasses Guy didn't only steal her dissertation and showed it as his own, but also gave bad feedback about her to the interviewing people.... He just wants to ruin her life 🙄
8 3
Replying to Fakerz • Feb 19, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
Kyungmin was her first love🤯
ewww 🤮
3 0
Replying to julianna • Feb 19, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
4 episodes of build-up with home invasion scenes, and just when anticipation reached its peak, ep7 comes in with…
Agreed, the court case and all the "cancellation" of Jeong Woo's character was cleaned up really very easily.... But I guess they wanted to make this more of a healing drama not a thriller, but the writers should have done a better job for sure...
1 0
Replying to Aramintai • Feb 19, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
Btw, manipulating people to do your bidding by being nice to them and telling them phrases like "You don't have…
Glasses guy is the worst... all of us have been hating on him even before knowing what he did 🤪
3 0
Replying to HIRAI MOMO • Feb 19, 2024
Title Doctor Slump Spoiler
last ep was kinda bs imo. what kind of drama starts a relationship and ends it on the same episode...? I understand…
Frustrating, isn't it... But the drama wants to highlight that they both are not ready for a relationship currently in their mental states... They need to heal themselves first before they jump in and start something.
1 0
Replying to s1l1v0nd3l4 • Feb 19, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
bada bro ill give you 50.000 won if you give me a kiss I'm not even kidding
😝🤣
1 0
Replying to aramist • Feb 13, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
I think he is the one who set him up 😬. With today’s episode preview it appears like he is the guy in the…
😨😰
0 0
On Doctor Slump • Feb 12, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
That Kyung Min hyung saying you shouldn't be happy right now is so messed up! I am questioning his motives, can't trust him at all... He is suspicious.... 🤨
8 2
Replying to mimi101 • Jan 31, 2024
ok but putting hating the character aside. Jung Soo Min's actress Song Ha Yoon is doing so well. Like shes the…
yeah, you won't believe she is the same cutie from Fight for my way
1 0
Replying to Lia • Jan 31, 2024
I gotta say, the U&K employees had the best reactions, they were SEATED for the drama 😂
Yes, talk about getting paid AND getting to watch this at work!! Of course they were enjoying themselves 🤪😂
2 0
Replying to Mayonaise Something • Jan 31, 2024
Tell him what your watching is the most beautiful thing you have ever watched, the way she grabbed her hair and…
hahaha... perfectly said! I can feel all your enthusiasm from your words 🥰
3 2
Replying to DramaHappy • Dec 15, 2023
I wonder how the same actors showed the anguish, the longing, the love and all those complex emotions so well…
well said 🤗
0 1
Replying to JollyGolly • Dec 14, 2023
I have so many mixed emotions about this drama. It started out so, so well. It was interesting. Captivating. Alluring.…
I wonder how the same actors showed the anguish, the longing, the love and all those complex emotions so well as the couple in the past and somehow they are unable to capture that same magic in the present... 🤦‍♀️🤨
0 3
On Castaway Diva • Nov 27, 2023
President Lee is casted as a main role, but his right hand man, the manager dude is doing all his dirty work and getting a lot more screentime too 😅😂
5 0
Replying to SunflowerAlice • Nov 27, 2023
What I love about this drama is both ML and SML are green flags, I love them both and equally than comparing them.…
This is a trend in many recent kdramas... both ML and SML are usually equally adorable and loveable 🥰
1 1
Replying to Eleison • Nov 27, 2023
Title Castaway Diva Spoiler
Yup!
ohh, so the dead body that washed up to the shore was him! I though I got it mixed up... thank you 🤗
1 1
On Castaway Diva • Nov 26, 2023
Just started this... I know I am a little late than all of you, will catch up soon 😍
KiHo's and MokHa's fathers are so annoying, getting on my nerves 😡
3 1
Replying to xmag • Nov 23, 2023
Yeah, it looks like the FL got killed in each of her previous lives and since she kept reincarnating, then the…
yes to all of these 😍
1 0