News Replying to Cutie pie • Oct 20, 2024
Title Phu Pha Prai Mai
I have watched it w/o english sub but i think it is a little complicated story .
Where did you watch this
0 0
Replying to Thanu • Oct 19, 2024
Title Phu Pha Prai Mai
Watched it after Hua Jai 2 Park. The plot was quite good. The story was a bit complex one. Pupa and Taew's had…
Can you tell me where did you watch hua Jai 2 park
0 0
Replying to SuCrunchZena • Oct 17, 2024
Title Hua Jai 2 Park
Where did you watch this drama please let me know
Yes please send it 🙏
1 4
Replying to kestonis • Oct 17, 2024
Title Hua Jai 2 Park
Basis of story and synopsis are great. But production is disappointing. Leads have almost zero screen time and…
Where did you watched this drama please let me know
0 0
Replying to Ginger • Oct 17, 2024
Title Hua Jai 2 Park
I hated their friendship...if I had a friend like Boy I'd cut him off! One friend pays a fortune to save…
Where did you watched this drama please let me know
0 0
Replying to Thanu • Oct 17, 2024
Title Hua Jai 2 Park
Can you tell me where did you watch this with eng subs ?
Do you know the password I wouldn't find this drama anywhere
0 1
Replying to Meg • Oct 17, 2024
Title Hua Jai 2 Park
Sia Chuck is a oddity among the normal lakorn male leads. Yes, he is kind, generous, loyal to a fault. He is too…
Where did you watched this drama please let me know
0 0
Replying to lovecoutureflyy • Oct 17, 2024
Title Hua Jai 2 Park
This was a snooze fest for me. On paper, this sounds like an interesting story, but its execution leaves much…
Where did you watched this drama please let me know
0 0
Replying to Thanu • Oct 17, 2024
Title Hua Jai 2 Park
This was not a quite heavy watch with too much drama. Chuck is a tight lipped person with a respectable personality.…
Where did you watch this drama please let me know
1 6
Replying to Lovingdrama20 • Sep 24, 2024
Title Wihok Lhong Lom
Were did you find it?
Where did you watched it ❤️
0 0
Replying to SuCrunchZena • Aug 23, 2023
Title Dok Ruk Rim Tang
Bro we should be thankful that at least we all were able to watch this in subtitles cuz uk mostly thai drama's…
I wish 😮💨❤️
0 0
Replying to SuCrunchZena • Aug 20, 2023
Title Dok Ruk Rim Tang
Bro we should be thankful that at least we all were able to watch this in subtitles cuz uk mostly thai drama's…
Fr man I've been learning thai since 9 years..because thai drama's are really rare to find with subtitles. And even if it is the translations are horrible..😮💨😮💨😮💨
1 2
On Taste of Love • Aug 15, 2023
Title Taste of Love
Okay so those who don't know lemme tell you this is an adaptation of a manhua the one that I'm currently reading and i didn't expect they made a drama too...the manhua is sooooo good and I'm actually happy that they made a live action of it..❤️❤️
0 1
Replying to -Unkown- • Aug 1, 2023
Title Trick in Love
🛑🛑🛑Question!1. Happy ending?2. Story?3. Chemistry?4. Kiss scene?
Mann it's hard for people to just watch this 😭😭
3 0
Replying to Fushou Ankang • Aug 1, 2023
Title Trick in Love
https://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x7y3vh
Yeah I'm also looking for it..🥲🥲🥲
0 0
Replying to Wang Yibo • Jul 24, 2023
Title Trick in Love
I love both the leads
The ml is a good actor I'm glad he's getting roles
3 0
Replying to The Dude • Jul 24, 2023
Title Trick in Love
dramacool
There's no sub in dramacool
0 1
Replying to Nanabish • Jun 23, 2023
Title The Betrayal
They didn’t, it was Ananda from the beginning
No bro i have been waiting for this drama since the poster came out and only some people know that the ml was ken
0 0
On Sisterhood • Jun 21, 2023
Title Sisterhood
Finally Dai Xiang Yu got a new drama 😭💗
4 1
Replying to crazyangels • Jun 20, 2023
Title Wanru's Journey
RIP Zhuwan 🔥😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Who's he
0 1
