News
On Death's Game Part 2 • Jan 17, 2024
Title Death's Game Part 2
KJW AND KJH OBSESSORS YALL HAVE WATCHED THEM IN SEO IN GUK’s CHANNEL RIGHT??
3 0
Replying to carolina • Jan 9, 2024
Title Death's Game Part 2
omg deserved their own show… that was so intense and exciting
omg was thinking the same thing. they should have a show together
1 0
On Death's Game • Jan 7, 2024
Title Death's Game
I didn’t know how this drama ended up being so sad.. I’ve never cried over a romance scene I don’t even watch romance anymore (cuz romance is dead right) but I cried some much for it here😭
2 1
Replying to Mstique • Jan 7, 2024
Title Death's Game Part 2
The two Kims are straight 🔥 And then I faint! Lol
I thought I was the only one 🙂
0 1
On Death's Game Part 2 • Jan 7, 2024
Title Death's Game Part 2
Kim Ji Hoon next to Kim Jae Wook: hot guy next to a hot guy.
12 0
Replying to dramaguzzler • Jan 6, 2024
Title Death's Game Part 2
Same. And it was 2 am. Almost woke up the neighbors.
hahahh totally not expecting it. please don’t wake the neighbors tho.
0 1
On Death's Game Part 2 • Jan 6, 2024
Title Death's Game Part 2
I SCREAMED when Kim Jae Wook appeared 🥺
15 3
On Death's Game • Jan 1, 2024
Title Death's Game
BEST DRAMA 2023!!!
8 1
Replying to Sarang Yahhh • Nov 23, 2023
Title The Glory Part 2
me too... esp the glaring diff with her supposed best friend from sch and in the end, the diff between the main…
Exactly idk what the casting directors wanted to convince us that they were all the same age with DE. To me, DE just looks like some middle aged lady having beefs with a bunch of adults. I’m saying this thinking that SHK is the most gorgeous Korean act out there .
0 0
Replying to antonicx • Nov 19, 2023
Title Daily Dose of Sunshine
the drama is good per se but when the romance scenes started especially the 2nd couple, had to drop it since im…
Oh hey a fellow non romance fan! (They get increasingly less and less) do you have any recommendations? Cuz romance plot being haphazardly shoved into every other genre as a subtext always puts me off too
2 1
Replying to Ragnar Lothbrok • Nov 19, 2023
Title Daily Dose of Sunshine
Loved it!! It was a great drama, IMO Bo young best show to date. But they really need to stop with her small voice…
It’s editing??
0 0
Replying to Yu di Im3 • Oct 7, 2023
Title Strangers from Hell
sit and watch... the episode feels really fast..the story is addicting (this is top tier series alongside kingdom,…
Your recs💯👍🏻👌🏻 anything else?
0 0
Replying to 7446660 • Aug 25, 2023
Title Celebrity
For some reason it's taking me a while to finish this drama. Episode one was riveting, but I think I'm having…
Exactly.. also, I don’t understand the decision with the casts.
0 0
Replying to FirFirMeow • Jul 10, 2023
Title The Devil Judge
None replied so I'll do. BEYOND EVIL !!!!!!! Watch it, now !
Ohh I didddd! Way before. Thanks tho!
1 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jun 30, 2023
Title Be My Favorite
CRIME yesssss
Especially after episode 2 and episode 5😭😭😭😭
1 1
Replying to Not a Robot • Jun 30, 2023
Title Be My Favorite Spoiler
Thanks for pointing this out. I usually tune out the background music. I'll pay attention this week.
aww. I’m glad to be useful! Lmao. Pay close attention even when they’re together, it’s more like if the scene is more focused on Pisaeng, it’s Unable instead☺️ for example, Pisaeng’s confession scene.
0 0
On Be My Favorite • Jun 29, 2023
Title Be My Favorite
I don’t know if this is obvious but whenever the scene is about Kawi, REDO is playing in the background, and when it’s about Pisaeng, Unable is playing 🥹
6 2
On Be My Favorite • Jun 5, 2023
Title Be My Favorite
Now that I think about it, the trailer really do be misleading us about the scene between the drunk groom Pisaeng and flabbergasted best man Kawi.
8 0
On Be My Favorite • Jun 3, 2023
Title Be My Favorite
I’m obsessed with the way Kawi calls Pisaeng😍
16 0
On Be My Favorite • Jun 3, 2023
Title Be My Favorite
HOW CAN WE WAIT FOR EP3 AFTER THAT K BOMB???
13 0
