Editorials
On Crushology 101 • May 12, 2025
Title Crushology 101
The more the story unfolds, the less I care to follow.
3 0
Replying to Conservative Torch • Apr 20, 2025
Title Resident Playbook
Have you watched the parent story? The romance is always a slow burn here
Haven't watched that. but I will in future
0 0
Replying to Hala • Apr 20, 2025
Title Resident Playbook
I was saying they didn't address the elephant in the room🤣but I had to remind myself this is not romance based,…
Even if it's slice of life i was hoping they would show some reaction in the post credit or something 🥺
1 1
Replying to wdylkt • Apr 20, 2025
Title Resident Playbook Spoiler
This is my question too, like how did dowon react?? He looks like keeping his distance with her but still giving…
I'm not sure but I think it might be related to um jae being sad
0 0
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • Apr 20, 2025
Title Resident Playbook
Ive actually noticed that every episode doesn't pick off from the last when it comes to this show..its like each…
Yeah i get what you're saying
0 0
Replying to starlight_ • Apr 20, 2025
Title Resident Playbook
why there is no flashback about epi 3 ending???????? holding hands brooooooo!!!!!! what was do wkn reaction afterwards…
Same question
1 0
On Resident Playbook • Apr 20, 2025
Title Resident Playbook
Why did they brush off after talk of hand holding
5 9
Replying to dany_elle1908 • Apr 17, 2025
Title Way Back Love
So some of u are annoyed she didnt died and didnt reunited in the holy grim reaper scheme? I NEVER wanted her…
Same i also felt that after watching episode 2 ending
0 0
Replying to Benny • Mar 29, 2025
Title The Remarried Empress
gasps... why are the character names so weird?
It's their character name from the novel
6 0
On The Divorce Insurance • Mar 20, 2025
Title The Divorce Insurance
God of entertainment is still with kwangsoo😂😂 even drama promotion special
2 0
lo_ve • Jan 27, 2025
Article The director of 'All the Love You Wish For,' starring Kim Woo Bin and Bae Suzy has withdrawn from th
Won't it be bad news for the drama as the flow of drama and creativity may break with him leaving
4 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • Jan 26, 2025
Title The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call
It is planned for 2 more seasons :)
Where's the confirmation link
0 1
133031 • Jan 25, 2025
Photo Photo
Something fun must have happened with kwangsoo as always god of entertainment is with him
0 0
On Dark Nuns • Dec 12, 2024
Title Dark Nuns
From the poster I thought it was im ji yeon
1 0
On Cinderella at 2 AM • Sep 22, 2024
Title Cinderella at 2 AM
For some reason, I was more inclined to watch the scenes with the brother and his wife rather than the main lead, as the latter started to feel very monotonous to me.
12 0
On Whenever Possible • Apr 4, 2024
Title Whenever Possible
Kwang soo will be the first guest according to sources
1 0
Replying to taesthetic • Sep 21, 2023
Title Moving
Omg I forgot who he is and I see everyone mentioning him and i just cant remember
He is from another manhwa called 'timing' and his name is Kim Young-tak
1 0
On Moving • Aug 17, 2023
Title Moving
I had a thought if we look from powers perspective the child of huisoo and kang hoon would be a force to reckoned with as he/she will have super strength, super speed and regenerative powers
2 3
On Death's Game • Feb 4, 2023
Title Death's Game Spoiler
I think ljw will play the cafe waiter(in guk reincarnation)as he is only young character who can match with and maybe youn jung will be the writer who comes in the cafe
7 0
Replying to sweet_dream • Jan 22, 2023
Title Strangers Again
MDL ratings are very confusing these days. Actually, a 9 rating for this drama was unrealistic, But this drama…
I agree with you on tht part. Drama gets very influence in the beginning that's why at the time they end their rating get low or high.
0 0
