News
On Back from the Brink • May 9, 2023
Title Back from the Brink
I honestly hate fl's sect and that aunt of hers
0 0
On Back from the Brink • May 9, 2023
Title Back from the Brink Spoiler
I hope the main leads have a happy ending because till the end of the moon had the crappiest ending
9 5
Replying to mparthur • May 9, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
True. LSS becomes a Goddess. And Tan Tai Mi is half-demon-half God.
tbh I don't know if they end up together since I dropped the drama after 30 or 31 episodes it's not that I didn't like it but because I couldn't take the emotional damage but also because tan tai jin suffered to much through the entire drama also because the ending was sad
0 0
Replying to mparthur • May 9, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
True. LSS becomes a Goddess. And Tan Tai Mi is half-demon-half God.
what about xiao Lin and bingcheng
0 3
On Till the End of the Moon • May 9, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
so in the end none of the couples ended up together
2 5
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I have a question for this drama does youku update two episodes of this drama in a day
0 0
On Mystique in the Mirror • Mar 7, 2023
Title Mystique in the Mirror
I could be wrong but judging from the synopsis I feel like the old man alan sees in the mirror could be the ghost of his dad as it is mentioned that his dad passed away long time ago and that could be his dad trying to tell him something about the man that isn't his father
2 0
Replying to ViolinGal • Feb 7, 2023
Title Angel's Last Mission: Love
The 32 episodes are actually 16 hour long episodes that are broken into 30 minute chunks (32 episodes). Whether…
ohh ok I get it now thanks so much for replying I appreciate it
2 0
On Angel's Last Mission: Love • Feb 5, 2023
Title Angel's Last Mission: Love
for all the people who have watched this drama where did you guys see all 32 episodes because the websites I watch it on only show 16 episodes so where do I watch all 32 episodes
0 2
