Editorials
Replying to Knightmare • Aug 20, 2025
Article Yang Se Jong speaks out on his weight gain that recently gained public attention
Still looks better than your whole family
Is it true that your family is ugly?
0 21
Replying to Knightmare • Aug 20, 2025
Article Yang Se Jong speaks out on his weight gain that recently gained public attention
Still looks better than your whole family
You didn't deny your family was ugly. Is that true?
0 23
Replying to Knightmare • Aug 20, 2025
Article Yang Se Jong speaks out on his weight gain that recently gained public attention
Still looks better than your whole family
Is it true if you say it twice?
0 25
Replying to Knightmare • Aug 20, 2025
Article Yang Se Jong speaks out on his weight gain that recently gained public attention
Still looks better than your whole family
Just stating facts
1 27
On My Troublesome Star • Aug 20, 2025
Title My Troublesome Star
I kept thinking "wow this girl really looks like Wonyoung." Whole time it was Wonyoung's sister LOL. I liked the story until it got to current times and they listed "curly hair" as a negative trait even though it's the only thing that looks good LMFAO. The freckles... the overacting... no chemistry between the adult leads... I literally can't imagine them kissing each other. Also, on the overacting, even if she forgot the last 20 years and she's acting like herself when she was 20 years old, she's NOT acting like that. She's acting like an ajhumma. Not somebody who became an ajhaumma overnight. There's a lot going on in this show.
2 1
Replying to Yujiro Hanma • Aug 20, 2025
Article Yang Se Jong speaks out on his weight gain that recently gained public attention
Yeah, he does look fatter. His face looks swollen as fuck.
Still looks better than your whole family
9 30
On The Brave Yong Su Jeong • May 17, 2025
Title The Brave Yong Su Jeong
I love this actress but the comments are depressing me 💀 Sigh.. let's get into this soap opera ig
3 0
On The Second Husband • May 14, 2025
Title The Second Husband
I'm genuinely shocked at how this managed to be good for all 150 episodes... most makjangs get unwatchable by episode 40. I really liked the actors. Nobody had a stupid face. Top 10 makjangs for sure.
5 0
Ana Maria M Pratalli • May 14, 2025
Photo Photo
How does she have that ugly mask on and still manage to look like a princess
0 0
Replying to Knightmare • May 5, 2025
Title Queen's House
They always name the evil girl Se Re or Se Ra I'm so tired
I've watched all of those... #noticing
1 0
On Queen's House • May 4, 2025
Title Queen's House
This really DOES NOT compare to Cinderella Game. Does anybody have any recs for decent makjangs because this one is all over the place
2 18
Replying to KylieRose_96 • May 4, 2025
Title Queen's House
Korea and their obsession with infidelity is actually weird AF. It's gotten to the point that it just makes no…
It's either adultery or chaebol drama with these makjangs nothing inbetween LOL
0 0
Replying to He Lian • May 4, 2025
Title Heavenly Ever After
That's becasue her husband told her that she looks pretty in her younger age but she is the prettiest at 80. So…
I think he did genuinely mean that, but he didn't think the same about himself for obvious reasons. He's a really good husband. Of course, he wanted his legs back though LOL.
0 1
Replying to SakuraDream • May 4, 2025
Title Heavenly Ever After
Ep 6: Som I has overstayed her welcome. Ready for her storyline to wrap up. There better be a good explanation…
Yeah, I don't see why her knees have to hurt. Even if she chose to be old, it's heaven, right? 😂😭
9 0
On Heavenly Ever After • May 4, 2025
Title Heavenly Ever After
This show is really unique! Love it so far!
6 0
Replying to joetoca • May 2, 2025
Title Queen's House
i know its still the beginning and we get to know cast/characters/personalities/etc .... so its like 3 families…
They always name the evil girl Se Re or Se Ra I'm so tired
3 4
On The Third Marriage • Apr 19, 2025
Title The Third Marriage
Ending is satisfying af since nobody wants to take accountability for their actions
4 0
On Park Riwon • Apr 8, 2025
Person Park Riwon
She's so pretty I love her ♥️
0 0
Replying to AUS • Apr 8, 2025
Title Cinderella Game
why is this so long?
It's a daily drama/makjang/soap opera. It's just the style.
1 0
Replying to Tia • Apr 7, 2025
Title Cinderella Game
I always see random white folks in k-dramas but never any random black people... smh.Also, that HA/JG kiss…
I actually used to see more black people than white ones in the 2010s. And when they were white, they were always specifically from France or Switzerland for some reason LOL
1 1
