Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 5, 2022
Replying to Sigmund sunbaenim • Jul 16, 2026
Title Peach and Me
What an ignorant comment. Did you know even the US Secret Service has female agents? Elite female bodyguards are…
🤡🤡🤡🤡
2 1
On When Oranges Fall • Jul 16, 2026
Not the first BL actor who proffited from acting gay while hating them otherwise. Was genuinely looking forward to August and Tle, and their other works, not anymore
7 0
Replying to Kelly09 • May 24, 2026
Gurl, WHAT🤨🤔?
exactly, read 3/4 of it, and while I agree maybe gays would not like being called girl because I believe it comes off disrespectful to them, both the sided retorted to using anti-feminist slangs for no reason beyond just to win an online argument
3 0
On Ticket to Heaven • May 18, 2026
The pilot was like the best pilot I have ever seen for a series and I have watched it a 100 times throughout these two years. But the trailer was a little disappointing, cannot really digest the sudden vibe change. I think I would prefer if the series remained gloomy like the pilot
8 1
Replying to Zachy • Mar 19, 2026
Gemini & Fourth were only in the credits on EP10 in a silent scene.
Oh wait yes the post-credit scene. Thank you
0 0
Replying to rishmi • Feb 26, 2026
Title Dare You to Death Spoiler
can someone summerize the last ep for me? what happens to the remaining characters and do put a spoiler tag. thank…
I think according to the novel, everyone except Jay dies ?
1 0
On Head 2 Head • Jan 4, 2026
Title Head 2 Head
Ep11
1) still no sympathy for Van
2) I get why J keeps calling Jinn a kitten, I see your vision Jerome, esp when Jinn cried
3) Im finally glad the story is MOVING after the last two eps.
4) IDK WHAT ILL DO AFTER NEXT WEEK. RELEASE WEIRDO 101 ALREADY
19 0
Replying to Nauriya • Dec 29, 2025
Title Me and Thee
JJ seems to have accepted his fate as the designated filler for every weak joke and forced attempt at humor. One…
Think his role in Head 2 Head is slightly more prominent
4 0