News
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Ok guys who's crush is NOT mimi???!??!
Probably angry bird only but even she's questionable since Mimi has 96 in her profile
0 2
Replying to JKholic • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I got a secret crush on someone. .I even tried to flirt with her but she just ignored me. .huhu💔
Drop the name if she knows
0 1
Replying to Angry bird • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Except me 😑
Yours is for sure trusfrated or mimi
0 1
Replying to JKholic • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I got a secret crush on someone. .I even tried to flirt with her but she just ignored me. .huhu💔
Give us a hint
1 1
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Mimi how do u feel being everyone's crush ahahhaha...
Real life speaking, she is mine too and im a boy although Im bisexual my attraction for girl's isn't that big so this is new and it kinda annoys me I wish I didn't click on her face reveal
1 1
On KinnPorsche • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
This crush you all have, are they virtual or real life emotions?
0 9
On KinnPorsche • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
My crush is yukkii
1 1
Replying to Lisalala • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Am I the only one who reveled her crush I feel stupid now 😒
Bitch having a crush on MIMI doesn't count. Almost everyone is whipped for that one, she's a free pass so not even a secret
2 0
Replying to The scientist • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Ya all stop replying this BLover666 person . He is obviously not well.
He's in love with mimi and looking for attention so it does make time pass Im enjoying his presence and he's choking on my dick too I stan him
1 0
Replying to Jesbiased • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Bible is gay
Lick my feet
0 2
On KinnPorsche • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Mimi stop it 🤓
0 1
On KinnPorsche • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Where are you all from? Im from Italy 🐦
1 23
Replying to Lisalala • May 17, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Mimi, bunny and Kai 3some 🥺?
I vote yes.
0 0
Replying to Pookie_Hyun • May 17, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Punching air rn cuz if it weren't for bunny i would have stole you 🤧
Absolutely, she looks innocent and you look so badass
0 0
Replying to Pookie_Hyun • May 17, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Punching air rn cuz if it weren't for bunny i would have stole you 🤧
Not trying to get you in trouble but you and mimi look like 2 doll's one good and one evil
0 3
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 17, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
What does yuuki think about that🤡
Im not the one asking the question so why would I
0 1
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 17, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
What does yuuki think about that🤡
Go ask her
0 3
Replying to Tato • May 17, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
so we got a boy among us?
I say choke on my dick for a reason
0 1
On KinnPorsche • May 17, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
So I'm the only boy in here?
0 14
Replying to trusfrated • May 17, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
*coughs* *continues coughing dramatically*
SO UR CRUSH IS NOT UR WIFE
0 0
