Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 31, 2025
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 8, 2022
Replying to WesternPeace • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Guys. I'm still at work. Did BOC release a clip? What's all this media im seeing on Twitter about the hospital…
Its a special episode on YouTube with the hospital scene
0 1
Replying to Tae for GAP • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Feels so dumb I missed this historical moment 😫
Oh look, god was kind to both of us, the title of the hot one fits you as well
0 1
Replying to suchakdramaqueen • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Nooo, I missed it...why did I sleep!
Are u here now? Ill have it up for one min
0 1
Replying to Tae for GAP • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Feels so dumb I missed this historical moment 😫
I can be both, hot and funny 😏 god was kind to me. Have I missed your face reveal or you haven't done one?
0 5
Replying to Velvetthunder19 • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Guys, where did the new footage come from? The episode hasn't been released yet ryt?
Special episode, you can watch it on YouTube ( be on cloud)
1 0
Replying to Tae for GAP • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Feels so dumb I missed this historical moment 😫
WELL IM NOT SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE BUT ILL TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT
0 7
Replying to Tae for GAP • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Feels so dumb I missed this historical moment 😫
AM I SUPPOSED TO BE UGLY?
0 9
Replying to Tae for GAP • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Feels so dumb I missed this historical moment 😫
https:/
0 11
Replying to Tae for GAP • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Feels so dumb I missed this historical moment 😫
Are u here ill share it again
0 13
Replying to piercedprincessx • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I MISSED IT CAUSE IVE BEEN ASLEEP :(
She hasn't said anything to me ever since she said yes to my proposal I feel abandoned 🦊
1 1
Replying to piercedprincessx • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I MISSED IT CAUSE IVE BEEN ASLEEP :(
She left me, I might consider myself single
0 3
Replying to piercedprincessx • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I MISSED IT CAUSE IVE BEEN ASLEEP :(
Are u here now? Ill share it for one min
0 7
Replying to Foxi • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Im flattered
Your face is angelic but your words are devilish
0 1
Replying to Lisalala • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Ill be the one to say it, the boy in our fandom is the prettiest 😟
Im flattered
0 3