Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 21, 2023
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 25, 2021

Friends

Replying to chichi_93 • Aug 1, 2021
Is the woman the same that appeared in season 3 with him at the end that played the piano ?
Could be, well with how Fabre is being depicted with its members and influence, makes me wonder if the doctor in Season 1 Finale is a Fabre member too.
0 2
Replying to Pearl Harbor • Aug 1, 2021
Reason Agent Park Eun Soo gave to become field officer was lame. It was not at all convincing, at for me. Also…
They didn't kill any major character this season, probably stocking them for season 5....
2 2
Replying to AB Cee • Aug 1, 2021
After episode 14 i'll say it's not the last season..
Kinda miss Mo Tae Goo, Season 1 was nice in that the villain didn't have some huge crime org backing him. Season 2 & 3 was more towards the crime org, while Season 4 revert back to a 1 man villain thing.
0 0
Replying to AB Cee • Aug 1, 2021
My only grit is that nothing hinted her abilities to Fabre for 3 seasons now it's suddenly linked.
I just find it funny how her father a police cop would send her to a hospital without a license. Though considering how Kwon Joo considers her partners to be the one helping her out of her mix feelings on her ability, i'd say her dad is probably rolling in his grave.
1 1
Replying to AB Cee • Aug 1, 2021
After the last episode i'd say strong chance that there's no what if anymore, we're getting a season 5.
I think they won't delay too long, the actors and actresses aren't getting younger after all.
0 0
Replying to wenstars • Aug 1, 2021
i told ya there might be season 5 !! and finally bang jesoo showing up!! hahahaha cant wait for the next season…
I doubt they'll bring back Jang Hyuk, but it'll be a nice surprise if they did.
3 0
Replying to Kwangnoi111 • Aug 1, 2021
I like it. I don't find it boring. I love watching the killer and his various personalities.
The killers are the least boring thing in this series.
0 0
Replying to the_sapio_nerd • Aug 1, 2021
I am honestly confused
Well considering the post credit in Season 3, i wouldn't be surprise if this entire season is merely a setup to continue that plot.
0 0
Replying to wenstars • Aug 1, 2021
what if there will be another season after this hahaha
After the last episode i'd say strong chance that there's no what if anymore, we're getting a season 5.
0 2
Replying to AB Cee • Aug 1, 2021
Not really needed but recommended.
After the last episode of this season, i would strongly recommend to watch all 3 seasons.
0 0
Replying to Evie • Aug 1, 2021
I didn’t like this season as much as previous ones but I have to say last episode really delivered, it was all…
My only grit is that nothing hinted her abilities to Fabre for 3 seasons now it's suddenly linked.
1 3
Replying to ROR • Aug 1, 2021
girl, you can move on by your on! stop watching this season and hopefully the next 1000 seasons! you want something…
I'm okay with them moving on the plot cause it will make the story complete instead of open ended. Just feel like the Fabre thing for Kwon Joo came out of nowhere after 3 seasons. Makes me wonder what's next. Kwon Joo's mum is a member of Fabre? The doctor in episode 16 of Season 1 is a member of Fabre and was assign there to help Mo Tae Gu escape? Maybe Kang Woo didn't die and Fabre kidnap him?
0 0
Replying to chichi_93 • Aug 1, 2021
Is the woman the same that appeared in season 3 with him at the end that played the piano ?
I wouldn't try to speculate too much on that. They probably haven't decided on who to play that role yet. After all it's just a short post credit scene.
2 4
Replying to Anoif • Aug 1, 2021
Wow…. Is this the last season? I’m defo liking the twist… pretty surprising…
After episode 14 i'll say it's not the last season..
1 2
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Jul 31, 2021
I hope this is the last season of Voice, I feel its time to move on now... Time to come up with something new.
The last episode kinda confirm that we're most likely getting another season....
2 0
Replying to the_sapio_nerd • Jul 31, 2021
It is it is. Look at the title.
I know, i personally feel that it should've ended with season 3. But the profit made them create season 4. So we really can't tell for sure if this is the last season unfortunately.
1 1