Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: In between Thailand and the States
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: October 31
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: November 30, 2023

Cocoa Bean

In between Thailand and the States
On Fool in Love • 2 days ago
Title Fool in Love
My obsession with this series is actually unhealthy, and it’s only EP 2
15 3
On Decoding You • 7 days ago
Title Decoding You
Ch3+ website has english subs as of right now (a couple of ads here and there but not too bad)

- Also, this kind of has similar vibes as "Police in Love" (With YinWar), with the marriage aspect being to ward off bad luck and them being "forced" to act like a couple to fool someone
4 1
Replying to Mellow231 • 12 days ago
1 episode per week😮, even with 10 eps it will run for 2 months+
Each Wednesday (up till Nov 4th) will have 2 eps
3 0
Replying to Meenakshixo • 14 days ago
This isn't on Reel Short yet. I can't find it 😢
Its under the Thai title ตอน1-ภาพยนตร์ วิวาห์ลวง (รัก) ท่านประธาน เต็มเรื่อง ภาพยนตร์เต็มเรื่อง
so it'll be hard to find, its also not in english yet
2 1
On Match Point • 14 days ago
Title Match Point
EASILY one of the best GMMTV series yet, I’m obsessed.

-now we need a SingChimon series ASAP and another TeshowPing series
8 0
Replying to Frozensocks • 15 days ago
Title Not Yours
Man is the dubbing really that bad 😭 is the story okay though?
the dubbing isn’t horrible, Shogun’s lips don’t really match up but the story is a typical Chinese BL so if you like CBL’s in general and can ignore the lips not matching up, I think you’d really enjoy it
7 2
On Not Yours • 15 days ago
Title Not Yours
I do wish Shogun’s voice wasn’t dubbed (little issue with lips not matching up properly) BUT I can ignore it because I really like the storyline so far and the chemistry between all the characters is like your typical Chinese BL
11 1
Replying to Renee c • 17 days ago
Does this drama have any similarities to the early spring drama ? Why was early spring recommended in this drama…
If you click on "Recs" at the top, it'll tell you why someone recommended it.
-they said its an office romance, where the ML isn't completely a green flag and theres a complicated relationship
2 0
Replying to may • 22 days ago
Why does Baby call everyone "dad"? lol I get more confused with each episode
He’s best friends with Gelz, in some countries, people who are super best friends call their parents (mom or dad) also in Thailand people who are dating or best friends call their parents Mom and Dad as well
6 0
On Gelboys Season 2 • 22 days ago
Maybe an unpopular opinion - as much as I love all 4 boys and I was happy to see them again, I just feel like we didn’t really need a season 2.

Just created unnessary drama between the pairs that I really didn’t care about in the end. It honestly would’ve been fine if it was just about Baby and Gelz.
10 0
On The Crow Club • 23 days ago
This is my most anticipated series of September and it did NOT disappoint, I’m so excited to see more
4 2
Replying to Colo • Sep 9, 2026
are they gonna show us the 2 episodes at once tomorrow (sept 10)?
according to Viki, they are airing 2 eps tomorrow
3 1
Replying to DebBra • Sep 8, 2026
Title Knot
ABO Desire is million times better! Pit Babe i never heard about, is it good?
Pit Babe isn't a textbook Omega-verse series but Pit Babe Season 1 is outstanding, Season 2 is good but nothing compared to the 1st, HIGHLY recommend watching Pit Babe
3 1
On Knot • Sep 8, 2026
Title Knot
I'm a little upset about the fact that we were pretty much teased that we were getting Mpreg with this Omegaverse series (pregnant Phatsa), but the end of the series is next week, and all we got was a pregnancy scare and them "Bonding" in the car. I was at least hoping episode 11 & 12 we could have Phatsa pregnant and have the baby, as they did in ABO Desire.
11 0
On Mr. Fanboy • Sep 5, 2026
Title Mr. Fanboy
This series is so dear to me 🤍 it’s right up with with Duang for me
8 0
On Mr. Fanboy • Aug 29, 2026
Title Mr. Fanboy
The red carpet scene (in the beginning) was EVERYTHING!
10 0
On Nour • Aug 26, 2026
Title Nour
I said it once and I’ll say it again…. this series is SO GOOD
16 0
On Nour • Aug 25, 2026
Title Nour
THIS, this is my new obsession
5 0