K-Drama
Replying to Shion1 • Nov 26, 2021
Title Joy of Life
i am at ep15 and I'm also suprised that I had no urge to skip a scene yet. hope it stays like that
The only reason I skipped a few scenes .. is when my curiosity got better got the best of me specially in the last episode !
0 0
Replying to 9506587 • Nov 26, 2021
Title Joy of Life Spoiler
Depends on how you feel about the ending. I personally want to immediately watch season 2
That is an interesting question if you are asking this after watching last episode!,!,! I would like to know for sure why Yan bingyun did what he did for sure !
1 1
Replying to Jingyan • Nov 26, 2021
Title Joy of Life
As someone who loved NIF and doesn't enjoy romance, but more friendship and brotherhood theme, would this be good…
Oh you will love this one.
1 0
On Joy of Life • Nov 26, 2021
Title Joy of Life
Finished this today .. and I am having blues because I miss Fan xian !
4 1
On Youn's Stay • Jan 6, 2021
Title Youn's Stay
Will it be on Viki or Netflix? Does anyone know?
0 1
Replying to Feli • Aug 18, 2020
Title When I Was the Most Beautiful
I think you might be a member of the silent majority.
I will still watch ! I wish there was more Ha seok jin content out there
1 0
On When I Was the Most Beautiful • Jul 26, 2020
Title When I Was the Most Beautiful
I am in the minority ... here for Ha Seok jin knowing that Ji soo is the end game !
13 5
Replying to 7414451 • Jul 26, 2020
Title When I Was the Most Beautiful Spoiler
The new poster omg Who's really the end game ;;;I'm rooting for Ha Seokjin
I am here for Hs Seok jin too but his character description says otherwise! ?
2 0
Replying to xetroxon • Jul 13, 2020
Title The First Half of My Life Season 2
I can't deal with the actress change for the Luo Zi Jun.. D:
Whattttt me neither!!
1 0
Replying to Heathenkitties • Jun 21, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist
I just commented about this! I was like "what's happening? where's the next episode? Nowhere did I read they would…
Nevertheless i am willing to wait . I read somewhere Ahn jae eong will feature as song wa’s older brother in next season. If a years wait means more quality content, its worth the wait!
1 2
On Hospital Playlist • Jun 20, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist Spoiler
Did they end the season with cliff hanger on Jun wan and Ik sun And ik jun and song hea! Really!?!?!?! And what was that expression on seok hyung ‘s fave when his ex wife called? Whatever another year of wait .. another rewatch before the season 2 starts i guess!
1 4
Replying to SuibianWWX • Jun 13, 2020
Title Sweet Munchies
I started this drama for Jung Il Woo, but I continued for the "could be" relationship between Jin Sung and Tae…
Thankfully I am not alone shipping Jon Seong and Tae wan
6 0
Replying to Hana • Jun 12, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist
unfortunately not all the original singers available in spotify, so yeah you can only listen the original singers's…
Thank you ! I went crazy looking for the original songs on spotify!
0 0
Replying to a1024a • Jun 9, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist
worth watching?
Any drams directed by Shin Won Ho or written by Screenwriter Lee Woo Jung is s must watch!!!!
2 0
On Hospital Playlist • Jun 9, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist
I need list of songs used in hospital playlist... i am in love with Aloha by cool but cannot find in Spotify .. i am ep 3
1 3
Replying to SkelliSkarlett • Jun 9, 2020
Person Bae Hyun Sung
I actually came here to ask if i was the only one who notices that,lol good im not alone.
His expressions are also dimilar!
0 0
On When the Weather Is Fine • May 4, 2020
Title When the Weather Is Fine
Ok this drama genuinely brought back my love of literature and poetry! I picked up a book after 3 years. Beautiful drama
13 0
Replying to Heart Signal Season 3 • Apr 13, 2020
Title Heart Signal Season 3 Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
We think alike ! I like Min jae better than JH.. but i think eui dong’s first date is JH. GH with IW and HG with MJ
1 0
Replying to Heart Signal Season 3 • Apr 9, 2020
Title Heart Signal Season 3
Replying to deleted comment
Are you okay after the latest episode ? Heart flutters!!!
0 3
On Heart Signal Season 3 • Apr 9, 2020
Title Heart Signal Season 3 Spoiler
I am already sad for Eui-Dong , he is just perfect! But i see he is going down young joo hill! I was heart broken for young joo
0 0
