K-Drama
teetiger • May 15, 2013
Article Villains of KDrama
imo the biggest villain is Kim Bong Goo from king2hearts
7 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 20, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Whoa you've got asian friend. I envy you. I wish i have asian friends but in Poland it isn't so easy. ;/
0 0
On Shin Min Ah • Apr 5, 2013
Person Shin Min Ah
oh! It's she! I know her fom 'My girlfriend is a gumiho'. She's really pretty. :)
0 0
On Lee Jun Hyuk • Mar 13, 2013
Person Lee Jun Hyuk
I know him from city hunter. He's a good actor.
0 0
cuzie • Mar 10, 2013
Article Top 5 Bromance Couples
Bromances from School 2013 and Reply 1997 were amazing.
8 0
On Fu Xin Bo • Mar 5, 2013
Person Fu Xin Bo
he looks exactly like Luo Show, don't you think?
1 0
On A Werewolf Boy • Feb 20, 2013
Title A Werewolf Boy
I don't know what can I say. I cried sooo hard. My best movie EVER!
3 0
Neaa • Feb 3, 2013
Article Second Male Leads Who'll Make You Cry
I absolutely agree with KANG JOON HEE from Reply 1997 and YOON JI HOO from BOF. I feel so sorry towards them. I must say that LEE YUL's case feom Goong is really miserable.
2 0
On Reply 1997 • Jan 20, 2013
Title Reply 1997
I've just finished this drama. It's ONE OF THE BEST DRAMAS EVER! Now, when I watched it i'm not surprised why it is ranked so high. Almost 2.500 people scored it over 9 . That's pretty amazing... and reasonable. I love this bunch of friends! ;]
5 0
On Black Butler • Jan 12, 2013
Title Black Butler
I wanted to see him at screen once again! And here we go! I'm so excited! :D
3 0
On Kwon Hyun Sang • Jan 6, 2013
Person Kwon Hyun Sang
He's the guy from king2hearts? No way. ;O And he's 32? It just can't be true! Srsly guys... 32?
7 1
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 2, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Song Joon Ki! yeah, he's a badass. ;D He acted really well in Sungkyunkwan Scandal. His character is really cute there...but at the same time he's a player. ;)
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 2, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Ok, I'll think about staring it. From your plan to watch list I can tell you that you should watch a gentleman's dignity and school 2013. And I'm also looking for a werewolf boy, but i can't find it anywhere to watch ;(
2 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 2, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
You're actually watching missing you - what do you think about this drama? ;) I'm hesitating if i should watch it.
0 0
Neaa • Dec 30, 2012
Article Year 2012 in Review: Biggest Disappointments
I can't agree with the rooftop prince. It was really nice drama and so funny ;)
4 0
On School 2013 • Dec 13, 2012
Title School 2013
Is it a continuation of previous series? Ought I to watch previous series and then start this?
0 0
On Kotani Yoshikazu • Oct 23, 2012
Person Kotani Yoshikazu
He is amazing! I really like him! I wish I could see more movies with him soon.
2 0
Elisabetta • Oct 19, 2012
Article A Stalkers Guide To: Yamashita Tomohisa
Yup, Yamapi is good actor. It would be great if you made stalker's guide to Kamenashi Kazuya. ^__^
1 0
HallyuBack • Oct 17, 2012
Article Love Shuffle Video Review
I really liked this drama. One of my favourites.
3 0
On Nishikido Ryo • Oct 16, 2012
Person Nishikido Ryo
Yup, he's really handsome. I like him in 1 litre of tears.
0 0
