K-Drama
Replying to MK916 • Aug 16, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I saw a few comments on how the “fast-track” works. Since I went through the process with ADOS, here’s what…
Is the package through the Tencent app if available?
0 2
Replying to Licorice • Aug 16, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
If buy fast track will it has English subtitles?
Will it be through the Tencent app? As I couldn't find the WeTv app through the iOS. There's the English and Chinese version. Does it matter? Downloading it in case the FastTrack is happening.
1 2
Replying to Licorice • Aug 16, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
If buy fast track will it has English subtitles?
Is it through the WeTv app or Youtube for the FastTrack?
0 4
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 12, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
Based from the spoilers from the novel Luo Ji Tong has more appearances scheming against Shaoshang, but they barely shown her so far in the series. With only 13 episodes left I wonder will they still add her in following Ling Bu Yi as a maid during the 5 years of separation or cut that out completely.
2 5
Replying to noodle_dumpling • Jul 20, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 Spoiler
That's why I loved the female friendship in WRTW. Even though Feng Qiwu was initially also interested in the ML,…
We now have the 5th Princess bullying Niao Niao. Does anyone know if any of the girls that bullied CSS ever become friends with her?
0 0
