Editorials
Replying to Suzy • May 10, 2021
Title Sell Your Haunted House
Me too, it was too emotional
ikr T_T
0 0
On Sell Your Haunted House • May 6, 2021
Title Sell Your Haunted House Spoiler
Cry like a baby while watching eps 7. I'm weak for any old parents story or something like that.
10 4
Replying to amarD naeroK • Apr 13, 2021
Title Way Back into Love Spoiler
I don't know why some people are rooting for Song Juan Xi and Lu Jia. I never even for a second considered him…
I agree with you. I think every misunderstanding that happens in this drama, between the couple or friendship was cleared pretty quickly not draggy like we have to wait until 3 or 4 eps to be solved. This is what I like about this drama.
1 0
Replying to amarD naeroK • Apr 10, 2021
Title Way Back into Love
I don't know why some people are rooting for Song Juan Xi and Lu Jia. I never even for a second considered him…
Well everybody has their own opinion. If you think like that, then that's okay :)
0 3
Replying to chase_kayden • Mar 19, 2021
Title Joseon Exorcist
Judging from the latest trailer, looks like it... she's the female cast close to JDY's character.
I'm interested in Joseon Exorcist because of JDY and GSR. love her since The Fiery Priest, and more excited if they're having a romantic relationship. And pray for myself I can sleep well after watching JE :))
0 0
Replying to chase_kayden • Mar 19, 2021
Title Joseon Exorcist
Judging from the latest trailer, looks like it... she's the female cast close to JDY's character.
Really? JDY with who?
0 2
Replying to chase_kayden • Mar 16, 2021
Title Joseon Exorcist
Judging from the latest trailer, looks like it... she's the female cast close to JDY's character.
Yes, there is no romance tags in this drama, but if the ML has FL as a comrade it will be refreshing. Well a little bit of romance wouldn't hurt.
0 4
On Joseon Exorcist • Mar 15, 2021
Title Joseon Exorcist
I just watched Running Man with JDY, PSH, KDJ and Geum Sae Rok as a guest, so maybe GSR is the female lead.
1 6
On Ode to Joy Season 3 • Mar 9, 2021
Title Ode to Joy Season 3
Anything with Zhou Dong Yu, I'm in!
1 0
Replying to chronoclast • Feb 18, 2021
Title Spring, Again
It's a happy ending. :')
Thank you so much
1 0
Replying to I Love Being A Turtle • Jan 14, 2021
Title The Goddess of Revenge
They left it for us viewers just to forget that scene didn't even exist. Huge plot hole there! I don't know what…
So I didn't miss it, it just they didn't show it again. And yes there are so many plot hole in this drama.
1 0
On The Goddess of Revenge • Jan 13, 2021
Title The Goddess of Revenge Spoiler
I have to say that this shows start really good and then I don't know when it start getting messy. At first I always curious what will happen next, but from about eps 8 or 9 I'm not sure, I lost my interest. But still I'll watch it until it finished just because I want to know what will happen to Kim-kim evil, with of course so many part I've to skip. I still got confused who is worst, Kim father or kim daugther. On eps 13 now. Oh, anyone know where is the ex-husband? Last time I remember he's getting hit by Kang something, and then I never see him again? Does he die? Maybe I didn't see him because of many scenes that I skip.
3 2
Replying to anna03616 • Jan 3, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
I never read the novel before but I don't think it will end with sad ending. I see some of photos they were taken…
I should be :))
0 0
On Awaken • Dec 21, 2020
Title Awaken
Well, the comments section are more interesting than the drama itself. I didn't watch the drama, just want to read the comments here, while sipping my coffee. Cheerio!
3 0
On The Goddess of Revenge • Dec 14, 2020
Title The Goddess of Revenge Spoiler
The way he rushed to the hospital after knows Hera got into an accident, makes my heart flutter. There is no romance tag in this drama, so I didn't expect it. But I'm glad there is maybe a romance between that hot handsome lawyer and Hera.
3 1
Replying to Akajishi • Dec 10, 2020
Title Ancient Love Poetry
He's not. He really cares about Shang Gu.
You're welcome
1 0
Replying to Sprout • Dec 9, 2020
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
Here for Liu Xueyi. To those who have read the novel or know, is his character Tian Qi / Jing Yuan a villain or…
He's not. He really cares about Shang Gu.
1 2
On Sweet Tai Chi • Dec 7, 2020
Title Sweet Tai Chi
I just want to say that Sun Qian and Bi Wen Jun are really cute in this drama. I love the scene when the FL draw a turtle on ML's photo and hiding behind the board, while he can see her feets. The backsound, the place, their expression in that scene are extremely cute. Too cute to handle.
1 0
Replying to Gamisty • Dec 7, 2020
Title The Goddess of Revenge Spoiler
Please is there a story between the lawyer and the female lead in this drama
There is a story between them. From the flashback we know that the lawyer's sister is related to the female lead. But it still unclear.
0 0
Replying to Akajishi • Dec 5, 2020
Title Ancient Love Poetry
I've read it too, although it's only the highlight of every chapters. I think if this drama have exactly the same…
LoL. I've been really really curious about the ending. I hate sad ending.
0 1