K-Drama
Replying to mochixo • Jan 6, 2021
Title Legend of Fei
That kiss is so sweet!! Surprised that there is a kiss scene so I’m happy!!!
Does Li Sheng, Li Yan, etc. knows who is Xie Yun?
0 3
On Legend of Fei • Jan 6, 2021
Title Legend of Fei
Does Li Sheng, Li Yan, etc. knows who is Xie Yun?
1 2
Replying to AlexisTasartir • Jan 4, 2021
Title Noble Aspirations Season 2
I totally agree! But do you maybe know how old is Qing Long? He is Sacred Envoy and one of characters that I find…
And what about his name? Bi Yao's aunt name is You Ji, what about Qing Long? ?
0 0
Replying to Liang Yun • Jan 4, 2021
Title Noble Aspirations Season 2
I don't know if there's still more left in the book, but the ending felt so abrupt. They ended on a cliffhanger,…
I totally agree! But do you maybe know how old is Qing Long? He is Sacred Envoy and one of characters that I find very interesting, so I'm curious... ?
1 2
Replying to Ultimate Note • Jan 4, 2021
Title Ultimate Note
Replying to deleted comment
His Chinese surname is Qi, but it's not known if its from Qi family in the Mystic Nine.
1 0
Replying to LALIT MOHANTA • Jan 4, 2021
Title Ultimate Note Spoiler
Why did wu xie disguised himself as wu sanxing and what will happen afterwards that....is this all related to…
Because these elders, "uncles", didn't want to help him find Huo Granny, Zhang Qiling, etc., when he was "just" Wu Xie. So Xiao Hua wants him to become Wu Sanxing,
2 0
On Ultimate Note • Jan 3, 2021
Title Ultimate Note
Can somebody tell me where can I find a story of Hei Yan Jing/Black Glasses? I mean, how old is he and who is he? In which part of novel is that?
4 4
Replying to Grace • Jan 1, 2021
Title Ultimate Note
Can someone explain why basically the same thing happens in episode 28 as in the end of season 1?
It's another version.
0 0
On Ultimate Note • Jan 1, 2021
Title Ultimate Note Spoiler
Someone is trying to destroy your restaurant, Zhang Rishan... Right, ignore them... ;)
3 1
Replying to LoveLiyingYibo • Dec 23, 2020
Title Legend of Fei
I don’t remember exactly, but he explains abt “poison” symptoms to A’Fei in chapter no 82/83I think he…
Where can I read the novel?
0 0
Replying to Bella Anne • Dec 21, 2020
Title Legend of Fei Spoiler
Edit:Oh no. Looks like I underestimated him, he is full of deceit!
Well, I like him more than Lin Sheng right now... He has a sad story, his reaction to his adopted father is realistic, but he also tries to protect him sometimes... I think that he is very normal person in this whole show till now. And I always like bad guys. :)
1 0
Replying to Bella Anne • Dec 21, 2020
Title Legend of Fei Spoiler
Edit:Oh no. Looks like I underestimated him, he is full of deceit!
He is sly and cunning, but I like him very much. I'm just hope that he will be rather friend than enemy to Xie Yun...
1 2
Replying to starliphx • Dec 20, 2020
Title Ultimate Note
Wang Cang Hai is a person from the Ming dynasty. As for the start of their conflict, I read this somewhere but…
I'm interested! :)
0 4
On Ultimate Note • Dec 20, 2020
Title Ultimate Note
Do any of you know when Wang Canghai was alive? I'm trying to find informations about start of Wang and Zhang family conflict...
1 11
On Ultimate Note • Dec 19, 2020
Title Ultimate Note Spoiler
Do any of you know when Wang Canghai was alive? I'm trying to find informations about start of Wang and Zhang family conflict...
2 0
Replying to ItsMeDramaQueen • Dec 19, 2020
Title Legend of Fei
Being up to ep 12, I don't get why ZLY would choose this drama as her comeback drama after hiatus. Her work as…
I agree with you... But still I like her very much, in "Princess Agents" too. That was one of the first chinese drama I watched and one of the best.
2 1
On Mike Angelo • Dec 19, 2020
Person Mike Angelo
Happy birthday! :)
0 0
On Legend of Fei • Dec 18, 2020
Title Legend of Fei
Xie Yun can fight? Because I'm little lost right now...
1 5
On Dream Detective • Dec 15, 2020
Title Dream Detective
Does Guan Yun Ci have some secrets? Because I saw poster of his character, so I'm curious now...
1 1
Replying to Maryena • Dec 11, 2020
Title Ultimate Note
Of course he cares about him and Fatty a lot. Because both of them care about him too. XiaoGe was always lonely…
Did Xiao Hua and Hei Ye returned to Wu Xie?
0 0