K-Drama
Replying to achina • Mar 27, 2023
Title Royal Rumours
Should I watch this?
Yes, it's really good!
3 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 27, 2023
Title Royal Rumours
Was the farting really necessary? 🤣🤦🏻♀️. Dude has no idea who he’s messing with yet. Come on!…
I'm really curious about Yun Han's past and his meeting with Crown Prince. I need more of them! 😭
2 2
Replying to Radi Comak • Mar 26, 2023
Title Royal Rumours Spoiler
If you watch the trailer again you will noticed that Liuli didn’t killed him, it was someone.
I don't think it's Yun Han. He is in the jail probably because Jinpo's Prince told Liuli about the mastermind and YH being traitor...
2 0
Replying to Cya615 • Mar 25, 2023
Title Royal Rumours
I’m afraid to start watching this one and it ends up been another disappointment…. How is this one going ?
I think it's very good! 😊
3 0
Replying to SubbingPaws • Mar 24, 2023
Title Jianghu World Detective
It's quite interesting. Su Zhuo was a young hero who just entered the jianghu and was involved in some strange…
Where can I watch it?
1 1
On Royal Rumours • Mar 22, 2023
Title Royal Rumours Spoiler
I hope Yun Han will have his own happy ending and they won't kill him... 😭
3 0
On The Secret Romantic Guesthouse • Mar 21, 2023
Title The Secret Romantic Guesthouse Spoiler
I'm curious about who is real Lee Seol... Most probably suspect Kang San, but I'm curious about Jung Yoo Ha. His brother said that his father took him home, a "lovechild" and this whole thing about Snowflake and this group of young men...
3 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 20, 2023
Title Royal Rumours Spoiler
Am I the only one who thinks Yun Han is being forced to be on the bad side? Would be great if CP found out about…
Hi! 🖤 What is your idea? How is he being forced? For example: by "duty" (different country, war), family (he is family to mastermind or his family is on his hands), loyalty (being raised by his Master) or revenge against kingdom of Jin/royal family or Hua family?
1 1
Replying to Kween • Mar 19, 2023
Title Royal Rumours
Should I start this? Been missing to watch cdrama for a while
Yes, this is really good! 👍
1 0
Replying to wenkexing • Mar 17, 2023
Title Royal Rumours Spoiler
I watched all the episode trailers released so far and I wonder if the character Yun Han is a villain/antagonist???
I'm not sure yet. My opinion: Yun Han = spy/double spy>friend>enemy>forgiven enemy>friend
2 1
On Ji Li • Mar 16, 2023
Person Ji Li
Happy Birthday! ❤❤❤
1 0
Replying to junebug • Mar 12, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
Great write-up! I hope you're right about Tae Gang (CP bodyguard) because I love their scenes together. The part…
Which episodes were the scenes with Tae Gang?
1 0
On The Starry Love • Mar 11, 2023
Title The Starry Love
I tried so hard to not watch this show until the end and now I can finally start! 😍😍😍
4 0
Replying to AncientLoveGoddess • Mar 10, 2023
Title Warm on a Cold Night Spoiler
damn…… I was hoping you know who 👑 was a good guy and not the big bad 😫
Who? Crown Prince or Mu Yan?
0 4
On Justice in the Dark • Feb 25, 2023
Title Justice in the Dark
Did they just change the hours? Because now I have 7 hours till the episode?
1 1
Replying to eliteles1 • Jan 23, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth Spoiler
The emperor recognizing his mistake in front of the battle, it was a turning point. The desperate soldier, Ruo…
Yes, it is. About the crown - it's just an outfit.
2 1
Replying to eliteles1 • Jan 23, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth Spoiler
The emperor recognizing his mistake in front of the battle, it was a turning point. The desperate soldier, Ruo…
He is Tianwaitian Young Master and later Leader. What royalty are you talking about?
1 3
Replying to eliteles1 • Jan 23, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth Spoiler
The emperor recognizing his mistake in front of the battle, it was a turning point. The desperate soldier, Ruo…
Wuxin is not royalty. They've the same mother, but Wuxin's father was Ye Dongzhi, leader of Tianwaitian.
2 5
Replying to Cicada • Jan 20, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth
Did they release all eps?
You can watch it here: https://www.olevod.com/index.php/vod/detail/id/41568.html
1 0
Replying to Banana Propaganda • Jan 20, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth Spoiler
will lord bai really get his sight back? or will something go wrong? i need spoiler before continuing i dont wanna…
Yes, he will! 😎
2 1