News
On W • Feb 6, 2025
Title W
Right the fl was annoying
5 4
On W • Feb 6, 2025
Title W
Remember being so hooked on this one, the story was crazy but I didn't understanding the how the ending made sense. Overall it was a good watch but it's so 2016
2 4
Replying to Mycatmimi0987 • Feb 6, 2025
Title Vincenzo
the genre is dark comedy so it makes sense with the cringines
Really liked vincenzo in the first 18 eps, cause they balanced it. The last 2 just dipped
0 0
On Twinkling Watermelon • Feb 4, 2025
Title Twinkling Watermelon
Really good, I loved the characters and story. Don't think too much and just feel at ease watching this
4 0
On Marry My Husband • Feb 4, 2025
Title Marry My Husband
Watched it becuase eof the webtoon, i think they did justice to that
1 0
On My Name • Feb 4, 2025
Title My Name
Love a badass girl
1 0
On See You in My 19th Life • Feb 4, 2025
Title See You in My 19th Life
It's beautiful, the characters to the dynamics it's cute to watch when you want to relax
1 0
On Destined with You • Feb 4, 2025
Title Destined with You
Will never watch it again, annoying fml who manipulated the guys feelings bye
3 0
On Love All Play • Feb 4, 2025
Title Love All Play
Low rating becuase of the gurl, shes so annoying loves to victimize herself and always crying like gimme a break
1 5
On Summer Strike • Feb 4, 2025
Title Summer Strike
Something to watch when you're lost
4 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Feb 4, 2025
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Comfort watch, it's really nice the story and the cinematography and ost surrounding it was pretty
4 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Feb 4, 2025
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Very first one, I really liked the dynamics and the awareness for mental health. It's really nice caus the characters are more real and human
1 0
On Hotel del Luna • Feb 4, 2025
Title Hotel del Luna
Made me relalize that supernatural or fiction is not for me, I really wanted her to end up with Lee do Hyun who was waiting for her
2 0
On Vagabond • Feb 4, 2025
Title Vagabond
Really didn't like the fact that they gave an open ending with so many years of no season 2, so. Many loopholes all I can say is the ending is bad
3 0
On The K2 • Feb 4, 2025
Title The K2
Dropped it, don't know why I just can't finish it, totally not because of ji Chang wook maybe I watched it late?
1 0
On Lawless Lawyer • Feb 4, 2025
Title Lawless Lawyer
Struggled to finish this one, it was just hard with the overall story such a misled story with someone with a good career
0 1
On Vincenzo • Feb 4, 2025
Title Vincenzo
Gets cringy at the end, the whole found family dynamic really didn't match the story of a mafia lawyer, cause please stick to one side
1 2
On The Devil Judge • Feb 4, 2025
Title The Devil Judge
I struggled to finish this, the whole back story and crazy girls obsession was taking me out bye
5 3
On Beyond Evil • Feb 4, 2025
Title Beyond Evil
I struggleed to finish this, I tried my best after knowing the story and twists I dropped bye
2 1
On Blind • Feb 4, 2025
Title Blind
Underrated drama, it's seriously good and plot twists were crazy
7 3
