Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Apr 7, 2022
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 27, 2021
Replying to Irene • Sep 15, 2021
Is he looking for the fruit Shi Yi asked for in her drunken dreams? Too adorble.
I think so too :) He is really Soo cuteee ☺️. Can’t wait for tonight eps
1 0
Replying to Ever11 • Sep 14, 2021
How to do? I didn’t know we have to give rate one each episode.
Yes yes ! That is the way 👍🏻
1 0
Replying to CNKRDramaFan • Sep 14, 2021
A new OST released www://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqsUBOuwiwI
Thank you for the link! :) Nice Song 🎶
0 0
On Forever and Ever • Sep 14, 2021
I have done my part to give my rating for each of the Episode. How about you? 😊
Please don’t forget to rate ❤️.
6 3
Replying to Amaterasu • Sep 14, 2021
I don't have a plan to watch OOL. Your question is a bit irrelevant. OOL postponement is nothing to do with both…
Yes. Me too. No plan to watch OOL too.
1 0
Replying to Fion_Lee • Sep 9, 2021
Even though one and only sad, but you could heal your heart on forever and ever.
Yes totally agree.
2 1
Replying to Dv8777 • Sep 8, 2021
I cant stop smiling looking at them together! Whats wrong with me???!😂😓
Same here 😂
1 0
Replying to 8127823 • Sep 8, 2021
Can anyone tell me a fast summary to 'one and only' or I don't need it
Hi the Ninth,

I strongly recommend you to watch One and Only. It is worth your time.
And to better understand Forever and Ever, you definitely need to watch One and Only.
Thank you :)
0 2
On Forever and Ever • Sep 8, 2021
Smiling ☺️ while watching Forever and Ever - Zhou Sheng Chen & Shi yi. Both of them are so sweet and cute.
1 1
On One and Only • Sep 6, 2021
Title One and Only
My heart is full and happy to see the rating increase from 8.5 to 8.6.
Please keep it up.
10 0
On One and Only • Sep 1, 2021
Title One and Only
My heart is full and happy to see the rating going up! Please keep it up.
8 0
Replying to Pkyy • Sep 1, 2021
Title One and Only
I still can’t get over this drama although I watched the ending like 5days ago:(((
Same here! I still can’t move on from one and only. Currently, I am watching their Behind The Scene uploaded by IQIYI to heal my broken heart.
8 0