News
Replying to ConstanceAmei • May 30, 2017
Title Fighter of the Destiny
Does anyone know what happened to the yoyo tv chanel on youtube, seems like they are systematically deleting all…
You can watch it at kissasian
0 0
On The Emperor: Owner of the Mask • May 30, 2017
Title The Emperor: Owner of the Mask
Seung ho and kim so hyun is a perfect match. Hoping so hee and L's character will end up together. these pairings would be perfect ^o^
2 0
Replying to Panda • May 22, 2017
Title The Emperor: Owner of the Mask
is it me or kim so hyun hardly had any screen time
I guess she will appear more in the latter episodes since she will be the one who will help the crown prince grow as a ruler.
4 0
On Game Maya • May 21, 2017
Title Game Maya
where can I watch this if it starts airing? thank you!
0 0
On Zhao Li Ying • May 18, 2017
Person Zhao Li Ying
she is now one of my favorite actress. she is so cute and pretty. she can be fierce and at the same time be very innocent. yeah, she's like a mix of jang na ra and ariel lin
4 0
On Lost Love in Times • May 18, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
im so excited for this series! i can't wait! william chan is back baby!
3 0
On The Emperor: Owner of the Mask • May 18, 2017
Title The Emperor: Owner of the Mask
This show is brilliant. I keep on anticipating the next episodes. I need more. Huhu. The agony of waiting is killing me.
0 0
Replying to Kate • May 12, 2017
Title The Emperor: Owner of the Mask
'now he is immune to all the poisons' Really? I mean... really... where's fantasy in the tags for…
I think he got immune because of his father? Since he always takes up poison even before he was born. I don't know, but that's just my guess. Haha
0 0
Replying to Kate • May 12, 2017
Title The Emperor: Owner of the Mask
'now he is immune to all the poisons' Really? I mean... really... where's fantasy in the tags for…
I think he got immune because of his father? Since he always takes up poison even before he was born. I don't know, but that's just my guess. Haha
0 0
On Smile, You • May 11, 2017
Title Smile, You
this deserves a much more higher rating :((
1 0
On Novoland: The Castle in the Sky • May 11, 2017
Title Novoland: The Castle in the Sky
everyone be like, "skip ep 28" HAHAHA!
1 0
Replying to B_ann1 • May 11, 2017
Title My Secret Romance
This is such a cliché drama yet still strangely entertaining.
Yes! They are a natural.
0 0
Replying to Betty20 • May 11, 2017
Title My Secret Romance
Can somebody please explain why the episode count is 13 ? Thank you :)
Apparently it is really like that. They made it a short drama. I was devastated when I knew :((
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • May 8, 2017
Article kisskh Needs Writers
Hi I'm interested in becoming one of your writers. I already sent you guys a message and I would be glad to hear from you!
0 0
On Fight for My Way • May 8, 2017
Title Fight for My Way
I literally fell in love with Park Seo Joon oppa after watching his dramas (She Was Pretty, Hwarang, Kill Me Heal Me, Witch's Romance) I saw the teaser and im very excited for this drama. I'm also delighted that Kim Ji Won would be the lead. She is just gorgeous. Fell for her in DOTS. <3 cant wait
1 0
On The Emperor: Owner of the Mask • May 8, 2017
Title The Emperor: Owner of the Mask
This drama is going to be the BEST. Two of my favorite child actors are here. Kim So Hyun and Yoo Seung Ho <3 they are outstanding actors so I can't wait for this. Oh, and L is also here. OMG L IS HERE!! HUHU, IM SUPER EXCITED! 2 MORE DAYS! IM READY FOR YOU
2 0
On Suspicious Partner • May 8, 2017
Title Suspicious Partner
I'm a very big fan of Ji Chang Wook oppa and I'm super excited for HIS VERY FIRST ROM COM DRAMA! KYAHHHH!~~ I really think this won't disappoint me. Hopefully. I'm also excited to see Choi Tae Joon since his roles are always so serious. Nam Ji Hyun is also vv pretty here.
2 0
