News
Replying to Midnight • Jan 14, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Please think how pirate sites affect the shows and their companies in the long run. If someone invested a lot…
yeah with adds every damn minute 😭 Trust me I've watched shows on iqiyi before but the adds are to overbearing at certain times...
1 10
Replying to Midnight • Jan 14, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Please think how pirate sites affect the shows and their companies in the long run. If someone invested a lot…
yes I mean best believe I would pay for a subscription if I could but I cannot so pirate is all I can go off of 🤧
2 1
Replying to Midnight • Jan 14, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Please think how pirate sites affect the shows and their companies in the long run. If someone invested a lot…
sometimes though it's just that people can't pay for the streaming services. I for example currently don't have the privilege to pay for a subscription or anything.
1 15
Replying to H19279 • Jan 13, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
How comes that Bai Shuo move to Fox Clan so fast from her hometown in mortal world without any help
drama magic hahahah
0 0
Replying to KimchiByTheSea • Jan 12, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Looks like someone's art or an ai rendition. A bit inappropriate considering it's not their characters but them…
its highly likely that its AI I have a friend that ik from a different fandom and she does Ai vids and pics of the ship we simp for kissing since they dont have many kiss scenes. They can be so believable sometimes tho
0 0
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 10, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
I just saw 2 of their kissing scenes on weibo and I swear to god I can't wait omg 😭😭
5 0
Replying to Queer • Dec 6, 2024
Title Moving
English dubbed... in kdramas...? That's not a thing, right? Is it a thing?
welcomeeee 🤍
1 0
Replying to Queer • Dec 6, 2024
Title Moving
English dubbed... in kdramas...? That's not a thing, right? Is it a thing?
It is lol if my memory is correct in disney plus it automaticly put me on the eng dub I had to go to the audio and subs option to turn on the og audio and eng subs
3 3
On The Divorce Insurance • Nov 1, 2024
Title The Divorce Insurance
Is this the Lee supremacy
44 4
