Editorials
On Konno Ayaka • Dec 25, 2022
Person Konno Ayaka
Ayaka kinda looks like Jang Na-ra. Both beautiful actresses.
0 0
On Choi Hyun Wook • Nov 21, 2022
Person Choi Hyun Wook
I’m older than him. He is 20 and I’m 21. I thought that he was 99 or 00 liner 🥲.
2 0
Replying to nanaminsthighs • Nov 21, 2022
Title Weak Hero Class 1
how did this do in s.korea?
They are praising Park Ji-hoon acting skills 💕🥹.
4 0
On Reborn Rich • Nov 18, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
I really love the first episode. And Turkey 💕 🇹🇷
4 0
On Somebody • Nov 18, 2022
Title Somebody
Kim Young-Kwang‘s character (the glasses) is giving me Jeffrey Dahmer vibes 😭. Btw I’m on the first episode 😅
10 0
On The First Responders • Nov 13, 2022
Title The First Responders
I real y like it! It’s very similar to Tokyo MER ✨
2 0
Replying to Salsa Mia • Nov 8, 2022
Title Curtain Call
Hell nah
Hell yes!!
6 0
On Lee Jong Won • Nov 3, 2022
Person Lee Jong Won
For is his jawline 💕 I can’t believe he is 27 He looks like a 2004 liner.
2 0
Replying to fer • Oct 31, 2022
Title Bargain
Alguém sabe onde tem pra assistir legendado?
Você poderia assistir em KissAsian.
0 0
Replying to sungrokisking • Oct 28, 2022
Article Uhm Tae Goo and Han Sun Hwa to reunite for a new JTBC drama
SHUT UPPP i hope this is a romcom because i am dying to see uhm tae goo in a romcom!!!!
Same 💕
2 0
On Gannibal • Oct 28, 2022
Title Gannibal
Yes!! Gonna watch it 🙂 Sounds interesting
0 0
Replying to Sadiahahah • Oct 27, 2022
Title Love Is for Suckers
I mean, Lee da hee herself was one of the Main hosts in Single’s inferno tho lol
Ikr but this is another production and I didn’t expect that 💀💀
0 0
On Yonder • Oct 27, 2022
Title Yonder
This kdrama reminds of the American movie Inception. I really like it. The visuals were insane ✨💕
9 1
Replying to Erkan A • Oct 20, 2022
Title Love Is for Suckers
They took the ''wrestling'' idea from that lmao 😂
Exactly 😅
0 0
On Love Is for Suckers • Oct 20, 2022
Title Love Is for Suckers
Single’s inferno 💀💀💀
14 4
Replying to Bub • Oct 17, 2022
Title One Dollar Lawyer
Did they change writers for episode 7 & 8??? The way they unfold the main's backstory didn't match up at all to…
Exactly. For it’s a little bit weird
2 0
On Mental Coach Jegal • Oct 10, 2022
Title Mental Coach Jegal
I can’t watch it and I’m trying so bad 🥲
3 0
On Han River Police • Sep 30, 2022
Title Han River Police
Let’s see. It sounds interesting 🤗
3 0
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Sep 21, 2022
Title Adamas
Is it only me or are there more disappointing kdramas now than ever before, or say like 3-4 years back?
Totally agree. I don’t know why but this year’s dramas were so boring except Big Mouth, 21 25, Business Proposal, Juvenil Justice, Narco Saints, Rose Mansion, The kings of pigs 🫠🫠🫠
2 0
Replying to Shen_Weis_Glasses • Sep 18, 2022
Title Big Mouth
Hands down in my opinion this is one of the best kdramas I've watched in 2022 period.
Totally agree. I’ve watched all the dramas this year (so far) and yes!!!
1 0
