Celebrity
On Kairos • Aug 11, 2020
Title Kairos
Lee Se Young and Ahn Bo Hyun for romance please
5 1
Replying to Raza • Aug 11, 2020
Title Kairos
If there was going to be a reunion from "Trot Lovers", then why not pair Shin Sung Rok with the beautiful Jung…
Lee Se Young is beautiful, the hell is wrong with you? And they’re here to ACT not for a beauty pageant
6 0
On Lonely Enough to Love • Aug 10, 2020
Title Lonely Enough to Love
Hmm interesting
0 0
On Alice • Aug 5, 2020
Title Alice
I finally get jo won and hee sun together and she's the mother?!?! Girl I did not sign up for this
12 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jun 21, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
The first episode was AMAZING. Love their chemistry, the story, the directing, everything girl.
19 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jun 9, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I’m so excited for this one. Can’t wait to see Soo Hyun and Ye Ji
8 0
On Love Designer • May 22, 2020
Title Love Designer
I'm loving this drama so much already, can't believe I got Johnny and Dilraba together.
6 0
On Game Rak Ao Keun • Apr 29, 2020
Title Game Rak Ao Keun
Don’t waste your time with this drama, that ending was horrible.
0 0
Replying to Hime • Apr 29, 2020
Title Game Rak Ao Keun
EDIT: Ignore anything I said in the spoiler below as 5 MONTHS AFTER I completed this drama I found out that there…
Gosh I should’ve read your comment before watching the show...... I regret it so much.
2 1
On Off the Record • Feb 12, 2020
Title Off the Record
Haven’t watched Jdramas in a few years, let’s see if this is good
1 0
On Something Just Like This • Jan 26, 2020
Title Something Just Like This
Johnny and Jin Yan yes!!! When is this coming out?
0 0
On Peninsula • Jan 26, 2020
Title Peninsula
I am so excited for this movie omg. I loved the first and now I’m getting a second one with one of my favorite actors ? Can’t wait for this
0 0
On XX • Jan 26, 2020
Title XX
Loved the first episode, hopefully it stays like that till the end.
1 0
On Secret Boutique • Nov 1, 2019
Title Secret Boutique
I was shipping Sun Woo with Jenny J at the beginning but now I ship him with Hyun Ji....
5 1
On Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life • Oct 28, 2019
Title Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life
Seol Ah is such a b****. She only worries about herself and treats her own mom like trash.. Can't wait for Chung Ah to snap
7 0
On The Tale of Nokdu • Sep 9, 2019
Title The Tale of Nokdu
I like the cast, and it seems like it's going to be good
8 0
On Melting Me Softly • Sep 9, 2019
Title Melting Me Softly
Love both the male and female leads, I'm so excited
1 0
On Ashes of Love Season 2 • Aug 29, 2019
Title Ashes of Love Season 2
Excited for this one, the first season was really good.
4 0
On You Are My Destiny • Aug 29, 2019
Title You Are My Destiny
Married? This is way different than the original..... should've just made it a new story
2 0
Replying to 7595841 • Aug 29, 2019
Title Arsenal Military Academy
Guys go to apple store and search ‘iQIYI- movies, dramas & shows’ and download the app. This app has eng sub…
Thank you, the app has been helpful
1 0
