News Replying to Lolowatcher • Mar 15, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
My god I'm soooooo ready for ep 27!!
27? where did you watch ep 27?
0 1
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 15, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
I have some questions guys... I was watching but Ican't wait longer , Please tell me the story behind Qi Min and Yu Qian Qian and the story behind Chang Yu Parents... I will appreciate your help with this
2 0
Replying to merry • Mar 15, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Damn slap we all have been waiting for 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
What slap???, I'm lost
0 3
On If Only You Weren't the One • Feb 27, 2026
Title If Only You Weren't the One
WHere to watch it with eng sube and free?
0 2
On Mr. Kurosaki's Pure Love Never Stops • Feb 18, 2026
Title Mr. Kurosaki's Pure Love Never Stops
WHere to watch?
0 1
Replying to Angelica • Feb 5, 2026
Title Affinity
who?
who are cheng feng tong and Daigouzeng? I tried to find here , but I couldn't
0 1
On Affinity • Feb 5, 2026
Title Affinity
they have such a good chemestry... WAOOO... They must be a couple because they work really good
7 3
Replying to Ellement • Feb 5, 2026
Title Affinity
Hopefully Fan Jing and Cui Yu Xin can be like the couple Cheng Feng Tong and Daigouzeng who have more than three…
who?
0 3
Replying to Jwells • Feb 5, 2026
Title Lucky Stars Falling from the Sky
If my translation is correct then he's an alien who comes down to earth and meets the FL, who is very "unlucky".
where? i can't see anything
0 1
Replying to Jwells • Feb 4, 2026
Title Lucky Stars Falling from the Sky Spoiler
If my translation is correct then he's an alien who comes down to earth and meets the FL, who is very "unlucky".
where to watch it, dear?
0 3
On Duo Qing Huan • Feb 2, 2026
Title Duo Qing Huan
LINK???
0 3
On Jian Ye • Nov 28, 2025
Title Jian Ye
Link with sube???
0 1
On Dynamite Kiss • Nov 13, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
Just and only I'ts gonna be on Netflix plataforma??
0 0
Leo • Nov 13, 2025
Photo Photo
Cast???
0 1
On Shine in Your Summer Night • Oct 30, 2025
Title Shine in Your Summer Night
Link pleaseee
0 0
On Dusk Was Falling • Oct 29, 2025
Title Dusk Was Falling
??? Actors? Link?
0 0
On The Unconventional Fate • Oct 17, 2025
Title The Unconventional Fate
Link! Link!
2 0
On Yao Qing Li • Oct 12, 2025
Title Yao Qing Li Spoiler
And the 2nd season??
0 0
Replying to Jwells • Oct 11, 2025
Title Love Comes with a Good Pregnancy
Link w/subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15yB2fC3Phwhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjt4VbJR4mshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdY-tEdKDSUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuwraR5kgtUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAtZ1JHWls0https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRRmwGPLNuAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoU1rmIpNm0https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72Z04Yxcncchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uud5T0sG4Ewhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os1l2KhXLQchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep7NwkL0um4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRLHJyFxWMYRaw…
with subs??... thanks anyway dear!!!
0 0
On Love Comes with a Good Pregnancy • Oct 10, 2025
Title Love Comes with a Good Pregnancy
link, pleaseee , @jwells
0 4
