K-Drama
On Kudo Shinichi no Fukkatsu! Kuro no Soshiki to no Taiketsu • Feb 19, 2015
Title Kudo Shinichi no Fukkatsu! Kuro no Soshiki to no Taiketsu Spoiler
Man I really liked the the thing with Shinichi-Ran-Shiho. That 's what was missing from the manga!
0 0
On Dear Sister • Feb 9, 2015
Title Dear Sister Spoiler
It was better than I expected! I am so glad that nobody died and that Misaki didn't marry that sensei. :P
6 0
On Shrill Cries – Reshuffle • Feb 2, 2015
Title Shrill Cries – Reshuffle
When did Shion play in this movie??
0 0
On Aftermath Season 2 • Feb 2, 2015
Title Aftermath Season 2
It was really good but I wanted it to be a little longer...
1 0
On Goriki Ayame • Feb 1, 2015
Person Goriki Ayame
I loooove her. She is sooooo great! :D
3 0