Editorials
Replying to Amaterasu • Sep 12, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
I suggest you to watch One and Only first before starting this. Because it'll not be the same experience anymore…
Ooh so how many episodes are realised till now ? Which ep do they get together and will there be any break or a long misunderstanding between them or they'll have a very healthy relationship ? Sorry for asking soo much!!
0 6
Replying to Amaterasu • Sep 12, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
I suggest you to watch One and Only first before starting this. Because it'll not be the same experience anymore…
Ooh I get it thanks btw One and only has a sad ending right could u spoil me please!!
0 11
On Forever and Ever • Sep 12, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
Do we have to watch one and only too before starting this ?
0 15
