Editorials
Replying to mischiefg • Jul 28, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
He's a thousand times better than popular actors who only knows how to take cold male lead roles
completely agree 💯💯💯💯💯
1 0
Replying to chrish • Jul 28, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I agree to that when they showed also the faces of the FL's that were released for 2022 🧐 I thought that earlier…
well technically she is there just facing the back but did not show her face 💀💀💀💀💀👀👀👀👀
1 2
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 28, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Studio dragon posted alchemy of souls only showing LJW's face. Even on their ig story, it's only him. Am I overthinking here 💀💀💀💀
9 12
Replying to Deguchi Yvonne • Jul 28, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
If you see under the article about part 2 in mdl, it's the other way round. How speaking ill about LJW and GYJ.Therefore,…
LJW's acting is far from terrible what the 🤔🧐
4 0
On Lee Jae Wook • Jul 23, 2022
Person Lee Jae Wook
Stellar acting 💯
17 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 23, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
GIVE ME THE EPISODE 11 NOW I AM OBSESSED 💀
6 3
Replying to chrish • Jul 23, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Off topic but did you guys know that LJW was one of the knetz bet to play the Crown Prince Lee Shin in the Princess…
A perfect casting!!! He can slay that bad boy vibe like how he ate his character in EOY
4 0
Replying to Apothecary • Jul 13, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Spoiler
I always see you doing this haha!
His personality is likable tbh, he is just brainwashed by Jin Mu but you will like him especially his banters with Jang Uk haha
0 0
Replying to Cau • Jul 13, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
He is very talented. I already commented here about it but this role is a turning point for any actor. Wish all…
yes i agree
1 0
Replying to Jenliuur • Jul 13, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
So young and very talented 👏👏
for real I am very impressed
1 1
Replying to Jenliuur • Jul 13, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
LJW nailed it.
you are right wowww
1 1
Replying to drusilla7 • Jul 13, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Boy is the total package. Jang Uk is made for him 👏👏
he did wow!!
0 0
Replying to christinatina • Jul 13, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
yep he is really charming but more applause to the the scripwriters, it is not the first time the scriptwriters…
I am talking about his skills as an actor tho
11 0
Replying to chrish • Jul 13, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
ikr tbh I end up facepalming when I read comments like that. I was like "Are we even watching the same show? No…
I saw comments like that all over my soc meds I can say I agree, they want Naksu and Seo Yul to be the endgame in Part 2 for they misunderstood the soul shifting, the math ain't mathing.
1 0
Replying to chrish • Jul 13, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
🤸🧘💃
I always see you doing this haha!
1 3
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 13, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Okay he just turned 24, I got impressed more lmaooooooooooooo
9 5
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 13, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Finished the latest episode and wow LJW as Jang Uk is one of the perfect casting I have ever seen. Can say I am impressed.
12 7
Replying to AnswerMePorsche • Jul 8, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
He got my heart ans he should get the girl
Yes yes i love Deng Lun so much 🔥🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️❤️
0 1
Replying to AnswerMePorsche • Jul 8, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
He got my heart ans he should get the girl
Deng Lun
1 4
Replying to AnswerMePorsche • Jul 8, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
He got my heart ans he should get the girl
Deng Lun
0 0
