News
On The Journey of Flower 2015 • Nov 17, 2017
Title The Journey of Flower 2015
I wish to watch both season 1 and season 2, where can i watch it in English Sub, please?! My Chinese is rusty and out of practice... huhuhuhu!
0 0
On Once upon a Time • Jun 6, 2017
Title Once upon a Time
I like the drama so much. I am also looking forward for the movie... the story is important to me and also the cast as well, but both drama and movie have heavy loaded with talents and beauties are cast. so.. looking forward!
0 0
On Beauties of the Emperor • May 22, 2017
Title Beauties of the Emperor
I like the story of this historical drama. Great job for those who are involved and amazing choice of actors and actresses. :-)
0 0
On Luo Yun Xi • May 7, 2017
Person Luo Yun Xi
Yap, I like him "Fox in the Screen." He did a good job. I was looking forward for their happy ending on the last part, it isn't easy to wait 1000 years or more to be loved by someone. :-)
2 0
On Joe Chen • Apr 27, 2017
Person Joe Chen
Wishing you the love you deserve! You are my top 1 favorite actress. You make many days interesting and fun with your charms and good acting. You really deserve the title, "Queen of Romance." Again, I wish you the love you truly deserve an honorable and true. I look forward for many of your projects. Be well always! :-)
2 0
