Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 3, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Over the rainbow
  • Contribution Points: 165 LV3
  • Birthday: August 28
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 23, 2012
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 1, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
with my family...and with MBC 2012 ^^ You??
1 0
Replying to TheTranquilKnight • Jan 1, 2013
Thank you, KoD... Because of you finally a 'popular but unpopular' movie called 'Love Letter' will get some attention…
I watched that movie 2 days ago but I didn't understand so much...
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 1, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
thank you ^^ you're so cute
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 31, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Happy New year !!!!!!!
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 31, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Happy New year too !!
1 0
On PSY • Dec 31, 2012
Person PSY
Happy Birthday !!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hello nice to meet you I'm Arianna ^^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Did you meet Jung II Woo for real ?! you are the luckiest person in the world, I'm so far away from " Asia" (korea, japan T.T sigh) so if someone meet an handsome korean actor (of course he is) I can only congratulate to you.
I'm Arianna but you can call me Ariko if you want ^-^
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 17, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hello !! I'm Arianna ^^ thanks for the friend request.
I love Lee Dong Wook too <3
1 0
On Ali • Nov 20, 2012
Person Ali
Happy birthday i love her voice <3
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 18, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
you're welcome ^^
0 0