Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Nov 8, 2016
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Ask Dora
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 18, 2016
Replying to MaryamDH • Jun 29, 2016
Title Doctors
so far everything in this drama was so good, not a boring scene, but I wonder if there is some one like me who…
He is more forward now because its 13 years later. And if he really liked her for 13 years so i guess he is too eager to have bounderies
8 0
Replying to nour093 • Jun 29, 2016
Title Doctors Spoiler
I don't know why I find this a little creepy lol dont' get me wrong I'm loving the drama so far but the thought…
Both are hot so its natural
0 0
Replying to Draminator • Jun 29, 2016
Title Doctors
I hope the show won't end up doing a love triangle kind of thing. I'd rather it focus on her getting "revenge"…
Ji soo successful in future + being a lpve interest is very fine by me tho
1 0
Replying to BANNEDuser • Jun 29, 2016
Title Doctors
Episode 4 ending gave too many feels ♡
Same i was hoping ;(
Rae wons veiny hands are on point tho ♡
1 0
On Doctors • Jun 28, 2016
Title Doctors
Episode 4 ending gave too many feels ♡
13 2
Replying to Emily • Jun 28, 2016
Title Doctors
In my opinion, Shin Hye has always been a good actress. It's just some of the roles she got were annoying, not…
People here talk crqp about her but still watch all her dramas.
I personally like her a lot thats why im watching.
I wonder why people who hate her choose to watch 20 episodes of a shin hye drama lol. Thats sad ;c
3 0
Replying to SaiyanIslam • Jun 28, 2016
Title Doctors
I hated Lee Sung Kyung at Cheese In The Trap. I hate her character even more here. Goes to prove her expertise…
She was annoying even in its okay its love
0 0
Replying to yankumicho • Jun 28, 2016
Title Doctors
Nobody's talking about Yoon Kyun Sang's fine ass entrance when he shut that bitch Seo Woo down. My baby's back!
That was too good
1 0
Replying to anna-ka • Jun 28, 2016
Title Doctors
Can anyone tell me where I can watch 4th episode without subs?
After 6 hours it will be on
0 0
Replying to BANNEDuser • Jun 28, 2016
Title Doctors
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UKc8-HCDLqM Episode 4 preview
Edited
0 0
On Giant • Jun 27, 2016
Title Giant
Younger cast. Is so dqmn perfwct im dead ♡
1 0
On Doctors • Jun 27, 2016
Title Doctors
Finaly today is the episode ♡
0 0
On Giant • Jun 27, 2016
Title Giant
First 10 episodes are just like the ghibli movies.
5 1
Replying to khrui • Jun 26, 2016
Title Doctors
Park Shin Hye looks werid to me, one off two: she did some work on her face or she lost a lot of weight....
Nope shes perfect.
8 0