Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Nov 8, 2016
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Ask Dora
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 18, 2016
On The K2 • Oct 30, 2016
Title The K2
It's only 16 episodes I thought it's 20 :/
0 0
Replying to BANNEDuser • Oct 29, 2016
Title The K2
It's like a bad copy of healer
I know it's totally different but I can't help but compare
1 0
On The K2 • Oct 28, 2016
Title The K2
It's like a bad copy of healer
7 3
Replying to AnicsiRoscoe • Oct 26, 2016
I'm at episode 10 now, and so far the main couple is two-dimensional and hopelessly boring. All the side…
I think all the teachers are so much fun with many dimensions left and right
4 0
Replying to desertbanshee • Oct 26, 2016
How did 29 people rate this drama already, does no one know to use the Episode Guide?
Rating based on the opener is good yo give people a chance to know if people liked it or not
5 0
Replying to palak • Oct 26, 2016
The father-daughter scenes are killing me xD It reminds me of the Pinocchio days.
Exactly
7 0
Replying to MinGong • Oct 25, 2016
Wait wait wait. So the man who's supposedly is the girls father is 7 years younger than the daughter in real…
Step father. Step step
14 0
Replying to OppaHasLongLegs • Oct 25, 2016
Soo Ae never lets me down with her acting, the male leads did good job too! thumbs up for ep1
She's one of the best
4 0