On See You at Work Tomorrow! • Jul 8, 2026 Title See You at Work Tomorrow! Love for 2nd lead couple ❤️ 2 0
On See You at Work Tomorrow! • Jul 6, 2026 Title See You at Work Tomorrow! I don't like this 🚫FL not suitable for this type drama... 1 1
On Agent Kim Reactivated • Jul 4, 2026 Title Agent Kim Reactivated EP 3 viewership rating : 18.8% (Nationwide) and 19.6% (Seoul) 🔥 4 0
On 100 Days of Deception • Jul 3, 2026 Title 100 Days of Deception Why was the title changed? "100 Days of Lies" sounded so much better. 😑 13 0
On Notes from the Last Row • Jun 26, 2026 Title Notes from the Last Row What kind of story is this? I finished watching this series, but I can't understand the storyline. 🙂 2 4
On A Shop for Killers Season 2 • Jun 22, 2026 Title A Shop for Killers Season 2 22 July? It's official? 2 1
Replying to citylights • Jun 19, 2026 Title Husbands in Action I had the same thought! Hmm, her look, styling, and attitude are making me kinda suspicious… I wonder what’s going on 😅 1 0
Replying to michelleoc • Jun 19, 2026 Title Husbands in Action what's with the Yoona cameo? 1 hr 40 min or something 0 0
On Husbands in Action • Jun 19, 2026 Title Husbands in Action I think the movie might have a sequel, with Im Yoona playing the female lead. 🙂 4 2
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • Jun 9, 2026 Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Again shit of bullshit love triangle? 😐 3 0
On Double Helix • Jun 7, 2026 Title Double Helix Cheng Yichen deserves a happy ending, but Lu Feng deserves severe punishment. He is an extremely toxic person. 12 2
Replying to iluziel • Jun 5, 2026 Title Teach You a Lesson Is there any nudity? It's highschool drama not sexual related 😑 4 7
FL not suitable for this type drama...