Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 14, 2024
Replying to nongnoo • Aug 13, 2026
Title Love Destiny
+ I think aside from DechGreatKaew, the only other characters I care for are Yam and Pin.The writers simply did…
I am not sure if he has any idea how to do that. Even if it was just one attempt it still counts 😊
0 0
Replying to hualianism • Aug 12, 2026
Title Love Destiny
They need to trim the fat. The script is so overstuffed with different tropes that the romance is getting sidelined...But…
And how many couples has Peach and Me?
2 1
Replying to nongnoo • Aug 12, 2026
Title Love Destiny
+ I think aside from DechGreatKaew, the only other characters I care for are Yam and Pin.The writers simply did…
He did try to return to his own timeline, he thought that if lightning will strike him, it will work. But Dech interfered.
3 3
Replying to styx971 • Aug 12, 2026
Title Knot
to be fair i'd say the honesty phatsa dished out might as well been a verbal slap ^^
I agree, but lets say i wouldn't mind anyone to go physical this time.
3 0
On Knot • Aug 12, 2026
Title Knot
I like this series. It is not the best series of the decade, but this series never aspired to be one. I am not BoatOat fan, but i don't have to be one to enjoy their series. NC scenes - they are interesting, but there is nothing we haven't seen before in any other series. 🤷🏻‍♀️ i said this before Knot it is not mastepiece, but it is enjoyable. Now let's talk about episode 7 - i am very happy Phatsa is not pregnant. For many reasons. I saw Nakhun's disappointment and i didn't feel sorry for him, i was sort of pissed. Nakhin and Ongsa we didn't expect them to be people fave ship. Yet they made us to love them. I just wonder when the drama will start.
The third brother - he is or he is not his father's favourite son. I can't really say. But i didn't expect his mother to be Beta. Lots of things happened in this episode, but one thing should happen for sure - someone has to slap the father
9 2
Replying to Nyanka • Aug 12, 2026
Title Knot
Since this seems to be a recurring problem I'll just drop this info:How to block people - 1. Click on the user's…
The problem is that blocking people here is limited.
2 0
Replying to Nyx • Aug 6, 2026
Tissues and chocolate... You are adorable
I am not, totally opposite. 🤷🏻‍♀️ i ate chocolate yesterday, so today it was tissues and ice cream. The episode was insane.
1 0
Replying to DF4U • Aug 6, 2026
Title When Light Fades Spoiler
You’ll need the tissues😭
I expected heartbreak but this 😭😭😭🤯🤯🤯🤯
0 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Aug 6, 2026
And I came and saw your comment and was like: TOMORROW?!?! And saw it's actually Thursday and your comment is…
😂😂😂 i seriously thought this series aires on Wedesday.😂😂 Imagine my disappointment. I ate chocolate yesterday. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
0 0
On When Light Fades • Aug 5, 2026
I thought the new episode aires today, i prepared tisdues and chocolate only to find out it is tomorrow.
3 6
Replying to PurLuv • Aug 5, 2026
Title Match Point
Duang with You is ridiculously overrated.
It is actually one of the best series lately but the quite high rating (for a dmd series) and popularity made gmmtv fans' blood boil. 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
0 0
Replying to Go-Ya • Aug 5, 2026
Title Match Point
Well, nothing good, really. There's nothing good to say about this series; it's trashy and cost no more than €5.…
I can assure you the only pathetic thing in here is your rude comment. Your comment is the best evidence that you probably don't even watch this series, but you only wanted to write something rude. I don't know if you are Ping's former partner disappointed fan or if you are someone from this specific group of "fans" who hate on MP actors since it was announannounced, but your commentbis disgusting. And we are not talking about taste, because we all like something else. You don't like it? Give it "1" or drop it, but at least show some respect to the people who worked hard for this series.
0 0
Replying to byrotaylor • Aug 5, 2026
Title Match Point
yeah it's trashy but so far so cute, i quite like it!
If you call something trashy, i am sure you are prepared enough to defend your opinion. So please entlight us why you call this series trashy? I understand not liking it, we all like or dislike different things, but calling a series trashy is very bold opinion, so hit us with your arguments.
1 0
Replying to AsianDeluluFusion • Aug 1, 2026
Title Payback
Sadly i agree. I wasn't satisfied with the victims getting justice. Because they really didn't get any. Sorry…
Yeah, exactly this.
0 0
On Payback • Aug 1, 2026
Title Payback
That series was masterpiece. There wasn't one bad episode. The villains were really bad, the good characters were good and they had personality. The finale was fantastic, even though the justice wasn't really what i wanted. Because i wanted more blood and tears - sorry not sorry. I am happy Two-O survived tho.
I enjoyed the company meeting, Jay got them all. And that old perv tried to intimidate Jay. That whole scene was very satisfying.
It won't be easy to replace this series on Saturdays.
8 1