Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 14, 2024
On Playboyy • Feb 22, 2024
Title Playboyy
So about the episode it was a mess for me, i didn't believe that Jump was dead, but i also didn't expect Tutor to help them. Now i wonder if Jason Lee is really naive so much to believe what he saw or he is such good actor. About Captain and Keen i already wrote my opinion, but i also wanted to add that i was very happy when Keen called Captain his boyfriend. And now the sad part - i have the feeling that Nuth will die, maybe even Phop, their moment was very cute but the music was dramatic. I really loved this episode.
3 8
Replying to AsianDeluluFusion • Feb 22, 2024
Title Playboyy
I like them very much 😊😊
I just finished - who would have thought Keen had a strategy to pay back to Captain :) After this moment i thought it will be more game over than endgame, but now i see the light in the tunel :)
1 2
Replying to AsianDeluluFusion • Feb 22, 2024
Title Playboyy
I like them very much 😊😊
I think the same, i wonder if we actually ever saw Keen's real face 🤷🏻‍♀️
0 0
Replying to AsianDeluluFusion • Feb 22, 2024
Title Playboyy
I like them very much 😊😊
But my faves are Captain and Keen 😊 but i am not sure if i will get what i want.
0 6
Replying to KristSingtoGirly • Feb 22, 2024
Title Playboyy
Call me crazy but I like JumpPorsche. They are cute together. 💗
I like them very much 😊😊
1 7
Replying to sarsip • Feb 22, 2024
Title Playboyy
The mysterious figure in the white thing has hair similar to Nant's. Maybe he is still alive.
The next yt video Captain and Keen maybe?
1 4
Replying to Aries21 • Feb 21, 2024
Title Anti Reset
you mean in a good way or a bad way 🤭?
I hope you are right.
2 0
Replying to KylieRose_96 • Feb 21, 2024
Oh how I wish Pun existed in real life, his whole existence is pure ped, his style...everything. If he dies at…
No he can't. I forbid it. But i wonder when the other vampire will show up to create chaos ( the on who was living in Pun's apartment before him).
1 0
Replying to Snakeofeden666 • Feb 21, 2024
Funny you say that bc the actress who plays Kaemsai (the girl who worked at the pork blood shop) was in "I Will…
Really??? Omg i didn't recognize her 😊😊
1 0
Replying to AsianDeluluFusion • Feb 21, 2024
I totally agree :)
same, i will watch it till the end :) Even though the main character annoys me sometimes, i want to know how her story will end, also the other characters. Not mention i want her ex husband and ex-mother in law to end on the streets or in jail.
1 3
Replying to Aries21 • Feb 21, 2024
Title Anti Reset
you mean in a good way or a bad way 🤭?
bad way
0 2
Replying to Best • Feb 21, 2024
why does it seems like her ex husband is not over her yet
I wonder if it is it, or he wants her to be forever lonely, weak, easy to manipulate.
4 0
Replying to JollyGolly • Feb 21, 2024
Gosh, Kim Sa Ra's personality infuriates me at times. Sometimes I feel like we have one writer exclusively commissioned…
I totally agree :)
0 5
On 1000 Years Old • Feb 21, 2024
The Mains are so awkwardly cute. Pun is absolutley fantastic vampire version. They remind me Mains from "I will knock you", i don't know why because the series are totally different, but i feel similar vibes.
11 4
On Anti Reset • Feb 21, 2024
Title Anti Reset
should we be worried about what might happen in the next episode??
0 4
Replying to little pillow princess • Feb 21, 2024
Title Playboyy
If you have the gif, just upload it as a profile pic. If you don't have one, let me know the scene (timestamp…
If they won't be the endgame then ..... i have no money for therapy :(
0 0
Replying to Luciddd • Feb 21, 2024
Title Playboyy
Besties, I'd like to invite you all to watch "1000years old " with me. I like that show and I think you should…
Yeah it's lovely :)
2 1
Replying to little pillow princess • Feb 21, 2024
Title Playboyy
If you have the gif, just upload it as a profile pic. If you don't have one, let me know the scene (timestamp…
I love it :) :) :) You are an Angel :) Thank you again :) :)
0 1
Replying to little pillow princess • Feb 21, 2024
Title Playboyy
If you have the gif, just upload it as a profile pic. If you don't have one, let me know the scene (timestamp…
So if the offer still stands, can you make gif from ep 9 it is from 30:29 till 30:45?
0 3