Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Apr 19, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Malaysia
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Birthday: September 09
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 10, 2016
On Mother • Oct 9, 2018
Title Mother
Still dont have the courage to watch this drama since i feel sadness and updown emotions in it.. will watch it with my daughters around...
4 1
Replying to Anjaly • Sep 26, 2018
Title Love Destiny
Where can I watch it with eng sub
I watched thru kissasian
2 0
Replying to garabatos • Sep 26, 2018
tryhttps://www.facebook.com/pg/jamesjifansub/videos/?ref=page_internal
Thanks dear
0 0
Replying to LarryBell • Sep 17, 2018
I can't tell if Andrew is a really great actor, or if he's actually horrible. Like, his character is either perfectly…
I wonder why he always kept his head up..
1 0
On Kleun Cheewit • Sep 11, 2018
The best lakorn leading so far I've watched.. The actor/actress played their role so well.. anyone can recommend other drama such this KC?
5 0
Replying to Aza • Sep 4, 2018
Thank you for the links. But it still raw right
Ok noted. Thanks
0 0
Replying to Liz • Sep 3, 2018
WORLDWIDE!!! THESE LINKS WORKS WORLDWIDE!! PLEASE HELP SHARING MORE THAT YOU CAN!!(if you are watching from the…
Thank you for the links. But it still raw right
0 2