Editorials
On Hello, Brother • Jul 20, 2013
Title Hello, Brother
BEAUTIFUL
0 0
On 11th Mom • Jul 20, 2013
Title 11th Mom
Beautiful movie
2 0
On Pieta • Jul 20, 2013
Title Pieta
It recently was at the pictures in a next door town to mine, I'm really sad I missed it cause they don't often put Korean films at the cinema in France :'(
0 0
On Coffee Prince • Jul 20, 2013
Title Coffee Prince
BEST DRAMA EVER! Everything in it is perfect, I love it so much and watched it 3 times (which I normally never do) <3
4 0
On KBS Drama Special 2010: Secret Garden • Jul 20, 2013
Title KBS Drama Special 2010: Secret Garden
Not bad :3
0 3
On Goddess of Marriage • Jul 20, 2013
Title Goddess of Marriage
I don't understand why it's so badly marked O.O It's like, brilliant, cute and perfect! I'd give it a 9.5 or even more! <3 I love it so much! It's really worth watching, trust me!
2 0
