News
On My Tooth Your Love • Dec 21, 2022
Title My Tooth Your Love
We better get Season 2 with RJ-Alex and Big A-Ming Re being the main couples. Taiwan we still have faith in you. Dont let us down pls😭
5 0
On My Tooth Your Love • Dec 21, 2022
Title My Tooth Your Love
Qi Ran is my biggest enemy. He took all the screentime that my boys RJ and Alex deserved. #JusticeForRJandAlex
6 0
On My Tooth Your Love • Dec 21, 2022
Title My Tooth Your Love
Are you serious?? That hetero couple got more screentime than RJ and Alex...😭
7 0
On My Tooth Your Love • Dec 16, 2022
Title My Tooth Your Love
The lack of RJ and Alex is really annoying me. This is a really good bl but i wanna see them both😭😭. The episode is 40 mins long and still my poor boys dont get any screentime. Director, you better conpensate us by giving them a special 4 episodes spinoff.
13 0
On Till the World Ends • Dec 13, 2022
Title Till the World Ends
Lets play a game: take a shot everytime Art and Golf get cockblocked
17 0
Replying to aicto • Dec 9, 2022
Title Eternal Yesterday
I already suffered through years of queer media only having death at the end so I’m just not going to watch…
Stop being so dramatic. You wanna watch happy ending shows?? Sure then there are of hundreds of them. Thailand creates so many of them each year. Go watch them.
0 1
On Eternal Yesterday • Dec 9, 2022
Title Eternal Yesterday
Thats it!! I am calling my astronomical bitches and we are reincarnating Koichi
14 2
On Love Mechanics • Jul 5, 2022
Title Love Mechanics
mark wtf are you doing STAND UP FOR YOURSELF STAND UP!!! Have some self esteem man.
11 0
Replying to Tonyboy15 • Jul 3, 2022
Title Check Out
Awful. I hope Daonuea ends up alone. His character is a solid a**hole. I'd rather see Nine and Tee together than…
You want Nine to date Tee when Nine is the biggest assh*le in this series?? Dao ain't a saint but nine is a narcissist. The worstt guy in this show.
1 0
On Check Out • Jul 3, 2022
Title Check Out
Ok i cant tolerate this show. Episodes are so long and there is hardly any content. I was literally playing ludo while watching this show (on 2x speed btw) and somehow this show still felt so damn slow. I am dropping this
2 1
On Check Out • Jun 28, 2022
Title Check Out
Ep3 was so boringggggg
4 1
On Love Mechanics • Jun 20, 2022
Title Love Mechanics
I kinda ship Mark and Nuea
3 1
On Check Out • Jun 19, 2022
Title Check Out Spoiler
I watched ep2 on 2x speed and it still was so damn boring. I can already imagine where this series is going at. nine is still gonna be in relationship with praew till the last episode. In every epiosde they will show us that nine is confused as he love dao but also dont wanna hurt praew. The same old bullshit with horrible score this time. And why do these bl shows make bottom's character so loosey goosey. Nine ghosted him for THREE MONTHS and when he came back he dont even tell him the reason but here they are, having sex.
7 0
