News
On The Last Cop • Nov 12, 2017
Title The Last Cop
Eng sub -> https://sacchanxd.livejournal.com/33668.html
2 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 10, 2017
Article Find Out Who Won In Last Week's Bokksu Giveaway!
I would like to munch strawberry Pocky and grape Hi chew while watching my favorite drama that actually is Code blue season 3 :)
0 0
shiisoen • Aug 26, 2017
Article 10 Things That Make Me NOT Want To Watch a Drama/Movie
4, 5, 7,8 and 9! I'm more into Jdrama
0 0
On Narita Ryo • Apr 27, 2017
Person Narita Ryo
This guy is really cute <3 I will watch Hito wa mita me ga because he is in the cast.
8 0
On Kizoku Tantei • Apr 21, 2017
Title Kizoku Tantei
6.3 rating ? is it so bad ?
3 3
On Pretty Proofreader • Oct 16, 2016
Title Pretty Proofreader
Menimienaimono lj is working on subbing this drama :D
1 1
Replying to Belu • Apr 28, 2014
Title Abandoned
Where can I watch this online ?
Thank you !
0 0
On Abandoned • Apr 26, 2014
Title Abandoned
Where can I watch this online ?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 17, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Oh ! thank you =)
0 0
On Bunny Drop • Jun 3, 2012
Title Bunny Drop
love this movie <3 the cast is perfect !!
0 0
