Editorials
On Eternal Brotherhood Season 2 • Jun 3, 2025
Title Eternal Brotherhood Season 2
Is there any romance in this? With happy ending? Both season 1 and two? If so then who are the main couples?
1 2
Replying to DadaMame • May 31, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Perfect!!! I love how the conflict got resolved quiclky between the main cp and how they weren't any angst like…
Ikr I hate stupid misunderstandings. This drama is so worth it 😽
0 0
Replying to SandraNoLie • May 31, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Other directors and screenwriters watch this drama and CP relationship and other things that matter. This is how…
Agreed!👍🏻
1 1
Replying to fyra • May 30, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
same here. I feel so unmotivated to watch anything else. 😭
Ikr I keep thinking about it even if I watch something else 🥹🥲 I feel so emotional when I see this dramas clips on YouTube and TikTok 🥹 I miss it so much
1 0
Replying to fyra • May 30, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Same. I'm loving the comments from new viewers. I wish I was them so I can experience the drama for the first…
Omg same I miss this show so much man 🙂🥲
1 0
Replying to justjacky • May 30, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I'm still here reading everyone's comments. I can't let go.
Same 🥲🥲🥲
2 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 30, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I CANT MOVE ONNNN AHHHH im missing this show already it’s been half a day since i completed it and now i feel so empty🥲🥲🥲 anyone else feeling this?🥺🥺🥺🥺
7 4
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 30, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Just finished ep 36 and oh lord I feeel so happy and sad. It’s a mix of emotions🥹 I love this show so much it gave me so much tears and happiness🤍 I’m so sad it ended🥲 I remember just starting this show 2 days ago I was so excited and curious how the main leads are gonna fall In love and everything and now I’ve seen it and felt it. Truly a masterpiece I must say💘
7 0
On Youthful Glory • May 29, 2025
Title Youthful Glory
Will this have happy or sad ending ?
2 2
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 29, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
On ep 22 and I’m so addicted and attached to this show as if I’m in the show myself🥹it’s so heartwarming especially ep 22 snowfall scene🥰 I love this drama so much ahhh.🥹🩵
4 0
Replying to SandraNoLie • May 29, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
They already said its HE! ✨
Omg!! Thankyouu😽 now I can watch the remaining episodes peacefully 🤍🤍🤍🤍
1 1
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 29, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
TELL ME ITS A HAPPY ENDING PLSSSSSS
2 3
Replying to Emjay • May 28, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Ep 7, That part is still good. The middle part will be draggy.. Then, the plot will pick up again..
Wdym? Draggy how? Any second lead drama or
0 1
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 28, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Omggg just started this show yesterday I’m on ep 7 and AHHHH THE CHEMISTRY THE VISUALS AND EVERYTHING OMGGG I’ve never been this excited for a show. The other shows got me bored ngl but this show keeps me hooked!!! I wish they make more shows like this in the future!!! 🩶🩶🩶
15 3
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 26, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
At this point I’m not even gonna wait for the ending I’m just gonna start this show rn🤣😭 the comments are really making me impatient Idc if it’ll be a happy or sad ending I’m starting anyway🤣😭
9 3
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 23, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I wanna start this show so bad!! But I’m scared if it will have a sad ending like other dramas!!! Does anyone know what the ending will be ?
1 4
On Love Never Fails • May 14, 2025
Title Love Never Fails
I wanna start this so bad but I’m scared of sad ending :( is this gonna have happy ending? Plz tell!!!
1 1
On Serendipity • May 8, 2025
Title Serendipity
How’s the romance between the ML AND FL? Does sml get more screen time than ML?
2 4
On Destiny and Saving • Apr 28, 2025
Title Destiny and Saving
Is the ml strong and powerful? Also what about the ending is it happy? Pls tell
0 1
On The Demon Hunter's Romance • Apr 24, 2025
Title The Demon Hunter's Romance
Will this have happy ending?
1 1
