Editorials
On Adventure behind the Bronze Door • Sep 1, 2024
Title Adventure behind the Bronze Door
Any romance in this?
0 1
On Are You the One • Sep 1, 2024
Title Are You the One
Please tell me it’s a happy ending????🥹🥲
0 5
On Strange Tales of Jiang Cheng • Aug 19, 2024
Title Strange Tales of Jiang Cheng
Does this have romance?
0 1
On Love’s Rebellion • Aug 14, 2024
Title Love’s Rebellion
Will this have a happy ending?
0 1
On Dashing Youth • Aug 14, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
Happy ending for main couple??? Pls tell!!
0 1
On Dashing Youth • Aug 9, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
Happy ending for main leads? Fl and ml?
0 1
On As Beautiful as You • Jul 22, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
Will this have happy or sad ending??? I really love this show I hope it doesn’t end bad or else I’ll stop watching🥹🥲 pls tell!!
1 2
Replying to Kiie • Jul 15, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
Chief One Eye is hot!! 😆
Omg ikr!!!! I have a crush on him. And he has chemistry with the fl too omg I want him as ml he’s too hot and manly !!
0 0
Replying to Kiie • Jul 15, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
Chief One Eye is hot!! 😆
Omg ikr!!!! I have a crush on him. And he has chemistry with the fl too omg I want him as ml he’s too hot and manly !!
2 0
On The Princess Royal • Jul 13, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
Happy ending for ml fl?
0 1
On Jade's Fateful Love • Jun 30, 2024
Title Jade's Fateful Love
Happy ending?
0 1
On The Legend of Heroes • Jun 28, 2024
Title The Legend of Heroes
Will this have a happy ending for the main couple?
0 6
Replying to Drama watcher • Jun 25, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
sorry for my bad english and for my disappointment because I read that she loving ml equally like he do but till…
Omg same here I feel exactly the same!!! There’s not much romance in this drama at all!! They should remove that romance tag because revenge is her main priority. She doesn’t even love him or think about him often. I’m in ep 32 and I feel what u feel! So I’m dropping this. Though it was a very good drama and kept me hooked but the romance part was very disappointing!!
1 1
On Practice Daughter • Jun 6, 2024
Title Practice Daughter
Happy ending ?
2 2
On Nancheng Banquet • Jun 6, 2024
Title Nancheng Banquet
Happy ending????
0 1
Replying to Forelsket • Jun 5, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
What episode are you at? I think I can share my pov in a better way with that little info.
Haven’t started yet. That’s why I wanna know
0 0
On Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact • Jun 5, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
Is the ML strong or weak?
1 3
On Nancheng Banquet • Jun 5, 2024
Title Nancheng Banquet
I love the MLs acting hee so handsome ughhhh!!! Watching this show for him. I want more new dramas of him. Love him🤍
4 0
On Joy of Life Season 2 • May 17, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
Is this gonna have any romance? Or is it only focused on the plot?
0 1
On Lady Revenger Returns from the Fire • May 10, 2024
Title Lady Revenger Returns from the Fire
Happy ending???? Pls tell
0 1
