Y’all, when the Heavenly Empress cut ties with the shitty asshole of a husband, I screamed with joy!! Talk about finally knowing what you want and deserve!
Ugh seeing my girl YT cry just cuts me so deep. LiLandi is just so freaking talented!
Side note, I legit rescheduled all my work meetings just so I can watch these two episodes this morning and yell at the TV 😂😂😂😂
It speaks volumes of how well the casting was done with this drama. Every character was able to show some type of expression, even if it’s just for a quick moment. It adds so much to the scene and the story line. I’ve caught Erlang Deity show disapproval expressions so many times the past few episodes and to see that smile when he greets Ye Tan is just chefs kiss!
Ugh seeing my girl YT cry just cuts me so deep. LiLandi is just so freaking talented!
Side note, I legit rescheduled all my work meetings just so I can watch these two episodes this morning and yell at the TV 😂😂😂😂
Side note, trying to check out Fall In Love, but I’ve been spoiled by TSL, I want to hear his real voice! I think he’s dubbed in FIL, right?