Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 23 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 18 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 3, 2021
Replying to Cesia Aozora • Jul 2, 2021
Title Unchained Love Spoiler
Someone posted on twt about the synopsis of this drama....
So our couple is in love before she enters the palace. The king intervenes their relationship so she has to sacrifice herself and enters the palace without telling him the truth. So we will have our most favorite plot in cdramaland: misunderstanding! I'm so hoping for a happy ending!
2 1
Replying to looktothestars • Jun 24, 2021
In real life? I don't think he's cold. In some drama bts I've seen he comes across as cocky but also a dork if…
I saw a special clip of the three leads and I think they look ok. I asked bcs I see that Hu Yitian has this distant aura, kinda hard to approach, and doesn't talk much? I'm hoping for a great chemistry on and off camera, unlike TLLTM (one of Yuqi's drama).
1 1
Replying to Vico SDL • Jun 15, 2021
Title Unchained Love Spoiler
If I remember correctly, this is a happy ending
Thing is, eunuch is a male maid, different from soldier or king's bodyguard or right hand man. That's why I was shocked when I read Dylan is playing as eunuch.... but seeing the cover of the novel, he's more like a soldier/bodyguard. On the other hand, I'm thinking whether Yuqi's character is going to be this weak and fragile lady who is bullied in the harem.... I can only wait for the official news.
1 0
On Miss the Dragon • Jun 10, 2021
Title Miss the Dragon Spoiler
The real ending is they were resurrected. Liuying is back as a normal human princess, Liuying. Longyan is back as dragon demon. After all these lifetimes, they are back as human and demon, means they will always repeat the loop unless she cultivates to be an immortal as she was supposed to be in kunlun.
1 0
Replying to Vico SDL • Jun 10, 2021
Title Unchained Love Spoiler
If I remember correctly, this is a happy ending
Let's hope so! I don't know how they will make a happy end out of this, but I will pray for it!
0 2
On And the Winner Is Love • Jun 3, 2021
I love this drama despite the nonsense from halfway through. Love the chemistry between the three leads on and off camera, love the OST, love the costumes, love the romance, love the ending, love the acting. Hate the unnecessary deaths, hate the ridiculous story from the middle, hate the unnecessary misunderstandings, hate the endless talking. Gonna rewatch this again for the three leads!
2 0
Replying to Bambi • Jun 3, 2021
Title And the Winner Is Love Spoiler
Thank you for this comment! I was highly anticipating this drama because I absolutely fell in love with Ashes…
The romance is really sweet, but be prepared for the misunderstanding. ML is flirting to FL since eps 1, so after all the flirting for like 6-8 eps, they fell deeply in love. They had to face a lot of hardships bcos the ML has his own situations and secrets, so the FL got hurt a lot. But if you're into sweet and tearjerking romance with great chemistry, this sure has it. The FL was weak at first, but she learned the best martial arts, so she goes around saving people.
3 0
On See You Again • Jun 3, 2021
Perhaps this drama will air next year since they just finished filming. Asking for a genuine curiosity: is Hu Yitian a cold guy type? Yuqi is a bright and friendly, but shy, so I hope they got along well and have the chemistry.
6 3
On Unchained Love • Jun 3, 2021
I read that this is about an eunuch and a concubine? That sounds tragic. Eunuch means male servant, concubine means she's the king's woman. I can't imagine the romance made out of this. Bcos first, they can never touch. Second, he isn't allowed to look at the ladies in harem. Hope they changed their status bcos I can't stand a tragedy.
0 4