Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 12, 2019
Replying to Sweetpea Mama • 13 hours ago
Wish we could find those early episodes. The earliest episode on KOCOWA is 310 (USA). I don't know the regions…
i was able to find something but only 2 links worked. it's from ep 93-634. 93 and 94 were the one that worked. i tried the others but no good. like to check from 95 to 634 but it's too much hahahaha.
1 0
On Along with the Gods 3 • Mar 17, 2026
I don't think this and the 4th will push through. However, it would be great if it does and the story will continue instead of a new story.
2 0
On Battle of Fates • Mar 6, 2026
Loveeeeet! I think this is the only survival show in the entire globe. Glad I was able to watch it!
3 0
On The Pact • Feb 25, 2026
Title The Pact
Found where it can be watched; however, it is raw.
0 1
Replying to Pupster • Dec 5, 2025
Title The Shrine
it's releasing on Feb 6th 2026 in Japan
thanks!
0 0
Replying to Queen of J-Horror • Nov 4, 2025
It seems the movie is available on Prime in the USA, but other than that I haven't been able to find it anywhere.…
thankies! appreciate!
0 0
Replying to TopGuy1971 • Oct 10, 2025
Title Latex
Gaga says it's coming on 10/20/2025https://www.gagaoolala.com/en/videos/5773/latex-2022
thankies!
0 0
Replying to ammymai • Sep 5, 2025
Title Latex
Go to vimeo
only got to watch the trailer. need to buy for 768 yen
0 1
On Latex • Aug 29, 2025
Title Latex
Where to watch this with English subtitles? Any links, please? TIA!
0 5
On Blades • Aug 29, 2025
Title Blades
Where to watch this? Any links, please? TIA!
0 0