Editorials
Replying to Areesha • May 20, 2018
Title Money Flower Spoiler
Can you tell me between which characters is there romance?
It's complicated... There's romance between Na Mo Hyun and Jang Boo Cheon, but Kang Pil Joo also have feelings for her... And chemistry between Kang Pil Joo and Jung Mal Ran is mindblowing... :D
4 0
On Money Flower • May 10, 2018
Title Money Flower
I make it short - Money Flower is the best drama I've ever watched from this genre... And I've watched planty so it means sth...
10 0
On The Merchant: Gaekju 2015 • Apr 4, 2018
Title The Merchant: Gaekju 2015
I don't get all this comments on how bad this drama was and how boring... It was long but I don't even know when I finished it - it went so fast! I like that it shows all the problems and difficulties Jang Hyuk went through to establish his gaekju... It wasn't boring!
8 0
On Searching for the Elephant • Feb 8, 2018
Title Searching for the Elephant Spoiler
Ok, I pretty much understood more-less, but can someone please tell me what the *** happened with Jin Hyuk? Was he even real? That part got me confused, when Hyun Woo went to the police and they didn't have any Jin Hyuk in the system... BTW the "future-girl"'s story made my day :D
0 0
Replying to Yechan • Feb 7, 2018
Title Windstruck
didn't see that coming :
me too....
0 0
On Please Teach Me English • Feb 6, 2018
Title Please Teach Me English
Haha very funny movie, stress-reliever :D
1 0
On Volcano High School • Feb 5, 2018
Title Volcano High School
I think that was the weirdest movie I've ever seen... :D but the strange thing is that I really liked it :D Jang Hyuk so young and already gave the great performance <3
2 0
On The Client • Feb 4, 2018
Title The Client Spoiler
That movie was AWESOME! But the very ending was a little of because they already gave the verdict and one can't be judged two times for the same crime (double jeopardy) so... But that is a tiny detail. It was awesome!
0 2
On The Slave Hunters • Jan 20, 2018
Title The Slave Hunters
The beginning was promising, the middle was interesting and the end was quite boring... :( but Jang Hyuk was amazing! And the soundtrack was great! Overall I enjoyed this drama, though I hoped for love plot to go in different direction :D
1 0
Replying to esulio • Jan 10, 2018
Title Method
Tbh I think Young Woo went to Jae Ha's house only to get more into his role. We can't forget that the whole movie…
Wow, great interpretation! I think you're right :) Thanks!
1 0
On Love Love You • Jan 6, 2018
Title Love Love You
So much better than the first part!
1 2
On The Blue Hour • Jan 4, 2018
Title The Blue Hour
Can someone explain this movie to me? Because I don't know what to think... when I have a theory to what happened then something pops up that doesn't agree with it :-/
0 0
On Method • Jan 2, 2018
Title Method Spoiler
I was expecting a different ending but that was okay... Nobody died :) And there was a suspense in the stage scene, I was nervous. Too bad they didn't explained why Young Woo went to Jae Ha's house - did he intended to kill his girlfriend for real but got cold feet? Or was it just to get into his role, to be "the perfect Singer"? Overall I really liked the movie but sth was missing, it was too short ;)
4 0
Replying to Jhake Castillo • Dec 9, 2017
Title Club Friday Season 8
guys where i can watch the next ep of this series...im done with ep 4 but i cant find the next one...plss send…
There's no more episodes. EP.4 is the finale... Sad, I know :(
0 0
On 2 Moons • Nov 12, 2017
Title 2 Moons
OMG I sat for 12 hours straight and watched this series! Anyone knows where I can read the novel translated to english of course :D Please help!
1 0
