Editorials
On Why Women Love • Mar 3, 2022
Title Why Women Love
The visuals... They are so good together. I am on ep 10 and they will date at 19? But they are already lowkey flirting??? Why is that so long??? They already obviously like each other here esp the male lead. Why would I need 9 more ep. Huhu
1 1
On Why Women Love • Mar 3, 2022
Title Why Women Love
When they did start had a feeling for each others?
0 9
On Why Women Love • Mar 1, 2022
Title Why Women Love
What ep did they fall in love? Is this worth watching?
0 2
On Devil beside You • Feb 2, 2022
Title Devil beside You
11/10 for me... So cute and right amount of fluffiness. Mike He is so hot and cool... His eyes and smirk complete it all. While Rainie Yang's cuteness was overload
6 0
On You're My Destiny • Jan 31, 2022
Title You're My Destiny
Okay do I am done watching this after autumn's concerto and I am enjoying more of the classic and old ones drama compare to the modern one. The actor in this drama was the perfect example. Their silly expression makes me laugh so hard and I also cried a buckets too.. I fall in love with their chemistry. Ofcourse there are lapses but this drama is the OG. Now, I know why it had so many remakes.... It is that good
5 0
Replying to ChiThaiKorJapPHILLIPINES • Jan 31, 2022
Title You're My Destiny
I am in ep 23 but why do I feel that I am going back to ep1? Huhuhu. The best 20 eps. But will it get better to…
Yes it's good ep 23 to 39
2 0
On You're My Destiny • Jan 29, 2022
Title You're My Destiny
I am in ep 23 but why do I feel that I am going back to ep1? Huhuhu. The best 20 eps. But will it get better to 23 to 39???
1 1
Replying to IslandGirlIslandLife • Jan 29, 2022
Title You Are My Destiny
This and You Are My Destiny, were my favorite versions of this drama. I can stare at Jang Hyuk all bloody day.
Chinese or taiwanese?
0 1
On Autumn's Concerto • Jan 28, 2022
Title Autumn's Concerto
100/10..... The story is not new but IT'S A CLASSIC. I FEEL SO MUCH LOVED AND I LEARNED A LOT OF LESSON. But why do I feel that there are missing parts on Netflix?? Like on the pictures?? When they are finally together? The scene that they are waiiting for the bus and run (showed on the intro)???
4 2
ZhuoLin • Jan 28, 2022
Photo Photo
What ep is this??
0 1
On Someday or One Day • Jan 24, 2022
Title Someday or One Day
Reading the plot... Mindblowing.. From Korean to chinese now I am in taiwanese dramas... I watched first before we get married and I must say that I really enjoyed watching it. Now what's next this? Refresh man? Lost love? Autumn concerto?
0 2
On Before We Get Married • Jan 24, 2022
Title Before We Get Married Spoiler
Their relationship is not normal because the FL already cheated when she kissed back the ML. But what I like the most is how it all ends. It's too good and too annoying too. 10/10 for me
4 0
Replying to Antonin • Jan 18, 2022
Title You Are My Glory
Another drama/show where Yang Yang is a god-gamer lmao
Love 020. King of avatar???
0 0
On A River Runs through It • Jan 18, 2022
Title A River Runs through It
Just finished watching. I honestly thought this is like OUR SECRET IN LATTICE. The drama that will make me fall in love, giddy, and a fluffy romance. BUT THIS IS SO ANNOYING because it hurts so much. Esp the other 2 couples story. The Female leads are all stupid😂😭. Cheng lang and Shi yi are the only reason for me to finished this drama.
5 0
On A River Runs through It • Jan 15, 2022
Title A River Runs through It
Just want to ask if the SML Cheng Lang has his own partner? Also what ep do they start falling for each other?
1 1
On Fall in Love • Jan 13, 2022
Title Fall in Love
DEAR FUTURE VIEWERS IF THIS DRAMA. DON'T THINK TWICE I SWEAR. WHATEVER GENRE'S YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THIS DRAMA IS FOR EVERYONE. DO NOT READ THE COMMENTS AND SPOIL YOURSELF. JUST WATCH IT. THE PERFECT DRAMA THAT I'VE EVER SEEN. IT IS SO GOOD. THAT 10 RATING IS NOT ENOUGH
4 3
On The Day of Becoming You • Dec 26, 2021
Title The Day of Becoming You
This drama is too good LEGIT. Trust me. From acting, mostle of Zhang Xin Cheng, the way acts a girl he pulled it off. The OST and sound effects was too good. The storyline perfect with a twist. No annoying side character and just too fun to watch. I laugh a million times in this drama. Hidden gem💎 10/10
0 0
On Nevertheless, • Dec 20, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
A lot of people criticizing this drama. I am glad that I did not get swayed by them. I know it has a lot of flaws but I just want it to be 16 eps. There sweet moments are too short compared to the moment when they are push and pull. I know jae eon is a flirt, jerk, scumbag call him names. But near the end, I can feel his emotions that he really fell for na bi at first sight. Just wish that there's a deeper story but the cast chemistry is perfect and the ost. OMO. Anyway, I still love this. You will get annoyed but happy ending is always happy. 😊
6 1
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Dec 19, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Future onlookers of this drama. DO NOT HESITATE TO WATCH THIS. 11/10. BEST OF 2021. So cute, funny(I always laugh), then I cried too hard. Just too perfect. Nothing more, nothing less. You will not regret watching it.
13 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Dec 19, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Wow 8,9 ok I will force myself to watch this, though I’m not convince about the male lead( nothing against him,…
Watched it. I also doubt him at first. But after you finished you will agree w/ me that his great. He's a great actor
5 2
