Celebrity
Replying to Kat • May 6, 2023
Title Weak Hero Class 1
will there be a season 2??? We need another season to wrap it up better.
There's a huge possibility but nothing is confirmed yet.
3 0
On Naked Dining: Love, Life and Liberation • May 5, 2023
Title Naked Dining: Love, Life and Liberation
do y'all know where i can watch this?
2 0
Replying to Mike Schultz • May 5, 2023
Title Love Mate
Those watermarks though! So who's actually pirating who? Kisskh??? GagaooLala??? 😆 🤣 😂
literally 😭
0 0
Replying to Hachi27 • May 5, 2023
Title Love Mate
I'm loving this. Everything is good but damn the makeup, especially the girl in ep 2.
fr i laughed so much after seeing that😭 they didn't even put makeup on her neck so you could see her skintone
3 1
Replying to hikunsdimple • May 5, 2023
Title My Teenage Boy: Fantasy Boys
K-souls personality is so annoying. He doesn't even deserve to be an idol. I bet all of his fans have nasty personality…
literally everyone loves him, I really can't understand. He's so annoying and cringe
3 0
On My Teenage Boy: Fantasy Boys • May 5, 2023
Title My Teenage Boy: Fantasy Boys
I'm dropping this, k soul is just too annoying and cringe, and this show is so f fake. I really can't watch this anymore
9 1
Replying to Chiarix_ • May 3, 2023
Title Big Dragon
It's more about sexual stuff, if you're looking for something deep this is not for you.
also, you have to watch kinnporsche! Please give it a try! Literally one of the best thai dramas for me
0 3
Replying to Chiarix_ • May 3, 2023
Title Big Dragon
It's more about sexual stuff, if you're looking for something deep this is not for you.
Well, I liked it actually, it was one of the first bl i ever watched and I was a little disappointed since the rating is so low. You can give it a try.
0 5
Replying to katyayani • May 3, 2023
Title Big Dragon
I'm new to bls so is it a good watch? I saw a few sensual scenes on reels... so is it only sexual or has some…
It's more about sexual stuff, if you're looking for something deep this is not for you.
1 9
Replying to 10835767 • May 2, 2023
Title Step by Step
WHERE'S THE NEW EPISODE... i'm gonna cry
still not here
2 0
Replying to Thyella • Apr 27, 2023
Title Our Dining Table
Well, this is obviously very subjective, but I like it. (I've watched the first 3 eps)It's low drama, low angst.…
thank you!
1 0
On Our Dining Table • Apr 27, 2023
Title Our Dining Table
heyy i wanna start this, but i'm not sure if i'm gonna like it. How is it in your opinion?
0 2
Replying to 10477047 • Apr 26, 2023
Title My Teenage Boy: Fantasy Boys
i miss santa so much lol please thursday come faster
i'm watching this just for him
5 0
Replying to Hanna • Mar 10, 2023
Title Love Syndrome III
where is I and II ?
well the I and II of the novel were so toxic they just decided to skip 'em
0 4
Replying to Chiarix_ • Feb 12, 2023
Title The Director Who Buys Me Dinner
can't tell, it's not really a happy ending
well I can't spoil so it's a little difficult, there's a really bad ending but after that there's a little part where things get a little better, but still I can't say it's a happy ending (sorry for any mistake, english is not my first language)
1 0
Replying to stayfantasizing • Feb 12, 2023
Title The Director Who Buys Me Dinner
Happy ending or no?
can't tell, it's not really a happy ending
0 2